All I've Been Through

(Eclipse's P.O.V)

I didn't know that my father and mom wanted me. I waited. And waited. Waiting for what? You ask? Well, I lost my mind. There's nothing to do. I lost control over my body and let it all out. I feel bad for hurting my only friend. Solar. I ran away. I thought I would be safe alone but I felt harmed. I fell down a cliff in a cave.
Bit of pain shot up and down. I fell asleep. When I woke up I still felt harmed. I saw Light fall down too. I ran to her. It was horrible. I heard such horrible things." I used you so my ex girlfriend can get jealous and come with me. It worked I have no need of you." I heard as Light was falling. I caught her just in time. I felt like I needed to do something about this. I jumped up the cliff ready to fight.

(Light's P.O.V)

I fell down the cliff hearing horrible words. I closed my eyes as prepared to get hurt. I never did. I felt warm. I wanted to open my eyes but as soon as I did I was on the ground. I saw smoke coming from the top of the treacherous, cliff. I climbed up only to see flareon and eclipse.

(Eclipse's P.O.V)

I looked at flareon and shot a dark pulse at him. I glared at him." Why did you do this to Light! She is nice and caring." I said. I saw Light climb up. I yelled loud enough for her to hear me down there." She is beautiful and if you can't see it then--" I stopped." How do you sleep at night!" I growled. I walked to Light." Y-you saved me." She said." Yes, I did. I could never look at you hurt. She started to cry." I w-was a horrible friend." She said." I can't let you go through the same thing that happened to me." I said. She looked sad and guilty. I felt bad. I walked away.

My next chapter. I hope you like it. Anyways VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!