MORNING ANGEL

SeoNuel pov

"Kringggg!!!!!

My eyes slightly open."Erghhh!! This stupid alarm, you totally disturb my dreamland!!", I groan angrily when I saw the time,"it freakin 5 a.m. in the dawn!!. Those stupid, i know that 'they' do this. They gonna have earthquake right now" I though with biting my lip angrily and throw the alarm into pieces."Now, that is suitable the kind of this stupid alarm should be", I continue my sleep better leave this later . I tried to sleep but i can't , well im light sleeper so it suck when i tried to close my eyes. "Erghhh!!! They planned this all time!!!" I screamed and push my self into the bathroom to wash my face. I looked at the mirror with anger at my face."They gonna pay for this", .

MiEun pov

The wind slightly brushing my face.The sound of nature really beautiful. I open my eyes and look around and it already morning.Yeah, of course I didn't close the window cause I like the morning breeze . It seems cold and relax my morning. I didn't need to use alarm anyways. Sound cool isn't it??. I get up from my bed and look the clock."It already 7 a.m. and I need to wake up those sleepyhead tho", I grunt myself as I frustrated with 'them'. " Seriously, didn't they said that they want to wake up by themselves?? Aishhh!! Those childs, they never kept that words and I have hear that almost the years and they never make it come true", I mumbled my self. " It must be more fun if she come back here, only her can help me control them" I sigh while look to the empty bed beside me. "When you want to come back Park Aryeong??", . I let out flustered sigh and go to bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then, I go to those sleepysheeps room.

RaeHye pov

"Ermmm, what to do? What to do???", I though. I'm kinda boring right now. I don't know what to do. I look at the clock and it just 7 a.m. and guess what I woke up early. Hehehehe, shocking right?? I'm not that sleepysheeps tho. I can barely wake up early. I look beside my bed and found EunHee eonni still sleep. " Erghh, who make the plan to wake up early than, yet she still sleep peacefully right now??" I groans and look the other side of my bed.It SeoNuel eonni bed, ermm. And i remember that yesterday she said that she want to sleep at the other room because Eunhee eonni and I make noise and guess what?? She really hate that but it was part of Eunhee eonni plan as she know that SeoNuel eonni will find some peace as Eunhee eonni want to pranks her. Hahaha, what stupid and childish eonni that I have. What it she doing right now ?? Probably getting the earthquakes with her voice again and i bet that she still awake from 5.a.m till now, hahaha?? "Sorry eonni, not my faults but EunHee eonni. I just follow then," I said and chuckles , remember about EunHee eonni dare to her. She must awake from the 5 a.m. till now , erghh everyone know that she light sleeper. "Erghhh, looks like Eunhee eonni and I gonna get digging our own grave right now. Don't mess up with her when she starts that 'mood'. She same with Aryeong eonni but Aryeong more strict and speak about her" , I mumbled and sigh. "I miss you eonni". I though and I tried to close my eyes suddenly, someone burst into my room.

Eunhee pov

Paradise. The place that I have went. It's really beautiful. The breeze, the place lead me to be more calm. I didn't know how I'm ended here. I didn't know that this place exist and is like never getting let me go from here." Hmmmm, is me alone here? What I have do before? Where the others??", I mumbled alone. I sigh while looking around and something caught my eyes. " There are the forest right there", i though. The place seems familiar to me. "Did I have seen it before", I said and quickly went there. I entered into the forest and see the most beautiful thing in my life. The place look colourful. It is the place that you never imagine before. The nature is also different from we feel before. I was in daze when I look into the forest. The tree, the animal and many kind of new things that I never seen it. It give me goosebumps that I never feel it. "It make me different here, what kind of this place??" , I said while walking through to end.