CHAOS |PART 1|

They look to the the door and it reveals................

.....

....

.....

.....

....,

......

.....

......

"YOU!!!!?????!!!!!" they said in unison

They look to each other with shocked face.

"What the hell all of you are here?!!", shouted Yoongi

"We can go whatever we want , grandpa", replay Raehye with annoyed face.

"Yeah , it's not like all of you own this place", said SeoNuel lazily.

"Tchh. Whatever. You guys should get out of here. This place not suit to people like bunch of idiots like you , " smirked Jungkook.

"Are you blind or what?? Didn't see the signboard? smirked Namjoon while point to the board beside them. " FOR GENIUS AND POPULAR ONLY, IDIOTS ARE OUT "

All the girls knit their eyesbrows. Confused what Namjoon means.

" I assumed that all of you maybe not idiot enough to see that board", said Jimin sheepishly

"But Jimin, if they can read. Wait??! You all can read right?? I afraid that you won't get out because you didn't understand what is written. Unless you can, we know who is idiot here, right?? " mocking Taehyung

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH MY GOD!! That *laughing* was a*laughing* good *laughing * one Tae", said Hoseok while laughing hysterically.
Soon, others were joined.

You can see the burning smoke from the girls .

"The hell!! They gonna get some from me!! Stupid idiots!!!

"What the hell are you talking about?!!!! Alien!! Stupid!! Erghh!!" shouted Eunhee

BTS just smirked at them

Meanwhile Mieun and Raehye tried to calming Eunhee and Seonuel bc they look like they want to kill and throw their head somewhere.

"Just let it go, guys. I don't want someone being a murderer and someone....Mieun look at BTS direction  and someone will die here", said Mieun softly while looking at Eunhee.

Raehye nodded her head and look at Seonuel.
They just knit their eyebrows while looking confused with Mieun and Raehye behaviour.

"We promise to her right,? Juat wait a little more. She will, Mieun paused and sniffed , She will come back for us and live with us like before. Just wait ,we promised to her that we don't gonna get any trouble, we must learn to be patience. Even though I really want to cut their head right now but we must keep our promise. Everything will change when she come back." said Mieun looking at Eunhee and Seonuel with tense and squish their shoulder.

Seonuel and Eunhee just nodded their head and let out a sigh. Raehye just silent try to keep her tears from fallin down.

" I WILL LET OUT THIS TIME!!" you all better watch. Just bc my eonnie here stopped me today that doesn't prevent me from cut your head next time!", said Eunhee with glare.

Seonuel just rolled her eyes to them and grab Raehye and Mieun to leave. Eunhee follow afterwards.

BTS just looked the scene in front of them with confused face.

"Did they just back off this time?? " ask Jhope

"This is not weird for me. They never hit or try to fight us . They just shouted and use the lame threat", said Suga while sitting on the bench.

"But it weird. I have heard that they are scary and has a strong supporter. Someone said that if anybody mess up  with them, that person will get worst trouble" explain Jimin

"Hahaha!! Where that you heard that nonesense Jimin ?? They just a little girl and lucky bc there's many fans love them like us but us are better." said Jungkook proudly while high five with Taehyung.

"But, someone said that they are very scary and wait!!! You stupid maknae!! I'm your hyung!! Try to respect me!!", said Jimin angrily .

Everyone burst into laughter.
"Hahahaha ,say the one who is shortest here, "smirked Jungkook

"The one who didn't reliazed is the stupid one", add Namjoon while smirked devily.

Everyone laugh more louder. Jimin just pouted like a little kid and make a puppy eyes to Jin to make them stop.

"Erghh, enough is enough guys. We gotta go now. Class remember??" , said Jin while taking his bagpack and dragged Jimin with him.

Everyone groaned and followed Jin . Even though they didn't want to go they need to.