BOYS MEET GIRLS

The students at the Victory Private High School gather around at the hall. The teachers also gather at the same time. There's many students yet new freshmans come to that school.

An hour the assembly till the end. The principal finished his speech along the speech from the school president.

The students began rush to their class. Some are excited, some are annoyed and the others, don't want to say it but some are late at the first day and begins chaos and miserably. Not an others, BTS and ES-J and the began to ditch the stupid assembly.

No one pov

"Erghh!!, the principal speak the same words every year. And I'm get ear bleeding now", snorts Yoongi.

"Yoongi, you can choose whether to listen or not. It just a speech", said Jin.

"Yeah, a certain and same speech every year, the freshman seems really into it. I bet 100 bucks they will curse next year", said Taehyung.

"I bet 80 bucks they not!", claims Hoseok.

"Suck off hoe, you gonna lose. I bet 100 bucks too", smirked Jimin.

"I bet they not too. Not really boring tho", said Namjoon

"What wrong with this hyung, I know that you claims the brain of yours with the IQ 148 but seriously not need to joke about it is not boring. I bet 70 bucks and ready to pay me Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung", said Jungkook while high five with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Don't forget us too!!", claims the 95's liners

Namjoon and Hoseok just rolled their eyes and make a fist to them.

"Hey, if you think that the speech is good why did you agree to ditch the stupid assembly with us , ah??", ask Jin.

"I don't know, just for fun. I rather choose be with you guys", said Hoseok.

"Me too!! If we got trouble for that, either just of you all that only want to ditch , Hoseok and I will get trouble too even we didn't ditch with you guys. So, better we do it", said Namjoon while make a step to rooftop door.

Yes, they are going to rooftop to hang a while from assembly.

"Yeahh, sounds like the 148 IQ of you really function this time", teasing Yoongi.

The leader just glare at him and the others are laughing like there's no tomorrow.

When he open the doors BTS heard giggling and laughing like maniac.

No one pov

"Girls, we are already late now", said Mieun while peeking at the door at the hall.

"Erghh, let's just ditch this time. I don't wanna hear the same speech again. Literally, I'm not in mood to standing like a doll for one hour", said Eunhee while take her bag.

"Yes, can we just hang this time?? I'm not in that mood also or you want to hear the speech too ,eonnie", said Raehye while lookin to Seonuel.

Seonuel look to Mieun and Raehye. She nodded.

"Me too. I don't feeling well too. It is the best we skip this time, literally we are late. Before we got caught for being late, I think it is better to skip. The teachers didn't notice usto skip it for a while. There's many students here", said Seonuel.

"Alright, if you all say so, neither am I feeling that too", said Mieun smiley to the others.

"So, what chu waiting for??, come on to the rooftop", run Eunhee

"Eonnie!! Wait for me!!!", shouted maknae while rushing to Eunhee.

"Childish," spit out Seonuel while rolled her eyes.
"Remind me eonnie, why am I friend with that two idiots?", add Seonuel while taking her bag.

Mieun let out a little laugh and soon after they laugh together.

"No need the answer to that question, we all know the answer it", said Mieun .

The two of them make a step to rooftop and find Raehye and Eunhee are running.

"Hey, stop being childish you guys. Don't tell me you guys excited just for hang out at the rooftop", said Seonuel as she sit on the bench. Mieun follows her's and sit beside Seonuel.

" I'm not , okay?? Just this midget want to ruin my mood by talking about abrupt things", said Eunhee while taking a sit too.

"Hahaha, funny when you saw her face while running", laughing Raehye while point to Eunhee.
"When I told her, she mad and running after me, she being like,
Oh my!!! You little midget!! Come here!! I'm gonna buried all your toy animal stuffed!!! Make serve them to the whale in the sea!! " said Raehye while copying Eunhee.

Eunhee just give her a death glare meanwhile Mieun and Seonuel are laughing like maniac. Soon, Raehye join them.

"Seriously, Eunhee?? Serve to the whale in the sea?? Are you insane?? You talk to them? You should tell me soon because I need you to pass my regards to the mermaid. I hear that the whale close friends to the mermaids", teasing Seonuel while laughing.
The others keep like laughing like maniac and teasing Eunhee. Meanwhile, Eunhee make a face like to murder them.

They continue laughing untill they didn't hear the rooftop door open. They stop laughing and look to each other . The scared and worried face written on their face right now. Frightened that someone especially teacher discover them ditch the assembly.

They look to the the door and it reveals................

.....

....

.....

.....

....,

......

.....

......

"YOU!!!!?????!!!!!" they said in unison.

#sorry for the grammar. Hehehe, next chapter is commin!!!!
Bye bye!! Pyyyong!!
Thanks for the vote!!♥♥♥♥ **blow kiss*** bow 90 degree..***♥♥♡