Just wait for it.

All Rights Reserved. No part of this story can be copied or replaced without consent.

Sofia sat on her bed in her purple bedroom and stared at her motionless phone. "He's going to call!" Emily tried to reassure Sofia for the 20th time in the past 10 minutes.
"Yeah and what if he doesn't? What if this is just another game of his? God damnit! Call me!" Like those were the magic words Sofia's phone started to vibrate.
"HES CALLING!" Sofia creamed to Emily.
"Answer it!" Emily yelled back.
"Now?"
"YES NOW!" Emily screamed in anticipation.
"What if hes just messing with me?"
"Answer the freakin phone before I come over there, answer it and tell him you love him and in your sleep call out his name!"
"I do NOT, call out Austin's name in my sleep!"
 Austin is Sofia's best guy friend, and has been known to tell her one thing then do something completely different. Sofia has been crushing on Austin for as long as 6th grade, they are currently in 10th grade. 4 WHOLE GRADES! 4 countless years where Sofia wanted to make a move but never did. Austin was one of the most popularist guys in school, he's also the most unpredictable. He loves to mess around with girls for the fun of it, and here Sofia was totally and completely falling for him. Sofia quickly touched the answer button on her phone then pulled away like it would bite. She carefully picked up the phone as though it would break into multiple pieces in just seconds.
"Hello?" Sofia said trying to sound confident.
"Hey Sofia." Austin answered, Sofia could just smell his Monster breath and the smirk that she could just see him have on his face. She had known him for 4 years and never had found one weakness.
"What's up?" she asked like it was the most casual conversation she'd ever experienced.
"Just wanted to talk to you about your plans this friday night. I have a problem with then." Sofia put on a confused face, then realized he couldn't see her.
"Oh yeah? And whys that?" Emily just stared, not daring to blink while Sofia tried to act as flirty as possible over the phone.
"Because, you'll be spending time with me. I'll pick you up at 8."
 That was the thing, Austin Clark didn't ask you on a date, he TOLD you you we're going on a date.
"Yeah alright, cya then."
"Ba-bye Sofia." I could just see him give a little wink. I clicked the off button on my phone, turned to Emily and just screamed.
"Yo sis, wonna relax?"
"Beat it Dan."
"So your going out with Austin on friday?" Sofia's older brother Dan asked, he was just a year older and was the most popular guy around.
"You listened to my phone conversation?"
"Answer my question first." Dan ordered, and Sofia rolled her eyes.
"What are you nine?"
"Just answer the question."
"Fine! Yes I am."
"Be carefull."
"Yeah okay, go tell someone who cares." Sofia said as she pushed her older brother out of her room.
"I can't believe he asked you out!" Sofia was about reply when she got a ping on her computer from Austin. She rushed over and looked at the chat message. It read:
   As much skin as possible shown would be great, thanks.

 Emily then got up and walked to the bed and started grabbing all of her stuff.
"Where are you going?" Sofia asked confused on why Emily was leaving so quickly.
"Erm, I just remembered my mo
 said I had to be home right now, or I'm dead."
"Why?"
"Well um, you know my mom... anyway I gotta go, cya tomorrow."
Emily sprinted down the steps hopping in black Corvet, her blonde hair flowing in the wind as she hopped into the car. Sofia watched her from her window, as Emily put on her sunglasses and did a quick wave before speeding down the road.