Who is Sofia's love?

Jack's POV

 Sofia leaned and whispered 3 words before kissing me. "I'm so sorry." Her lips were less then a cenimeter from mine, but I've been waiting so long. I grabbed her face and kissed her back. The ran started to pour on my car but we ignored it and continued kissing. We heard people whistling from outside and yelling crude stuff like "Get a room!" or "Hey, if your making out you might as well go allthe way!" and even "How much to see the lady pole dance, it must be alot since kissing you is a chore!" Sofia finally moved away and was panting slightly. I gave her a side smile.
"What was that about?" I asked.
"I'm so sorry."
"Why?" I asked
"Because I chose Austin when he is just such a jerk! You have been so sweet to me! And I just forgot about you for freakin Austin! Jack can you ever forgive me?" Sofia asked and her eyes got big.
"Only if we can make this a regular thing." I added with a smirk, and she gasped and punched me on the shoulder. "Ow!" Jack yelped rubbing his shoulder but still laughed as Sofia giggled and lay back in her seat. "So why are you mad at Austin?"
"He impregnated another girl."
"Oh I'm sorry..." I quickly said seeing Sofia's face drop.
"It's okay." She answered shaking her head as if to shake that memory from exsistance.
"Come here." I said and hugging Sofia as a tear slid down her cheek. I slid it away and glanced as her watery eyes looked up at me. Every part of me was asking the same question over and over. "Will Sofia, as my girlfriend, last?" The thought made my whole body tense up and grow cold as if I were dying. Although, that's the thing, I was so in love (yes in love) that I was actually dying inside thinking about her.
"What's wrong?" Sofia's sweet voice rang in my ears as her face became worried.
"Oh... um... Sofia?"
"Yes?"
"We're dating right?"
"Yep."
"And your over....him?"
Sofia noded her head her eyes wide like a puppy dog. I held her close to me, and never wanted to let go.

 Austin's POV

Sofia. Her hair tumbled down her back as she threw her head back laughing. How on earth did this happen? That girl was lying and I know that, but now all of a sudden she was dating Jack! I didn't even know Jack wanted a girlfriend, and of course he has to take the one I like... my hands clenched tightly making my hands turn white as I tried to calm myself down. I just need to  find a way to get Sofia on her own...
"Thinking about me?" Emily asked her smile as evil as ever.
"No." I said plainly and turned to leave.
"Well I sure was thinking about you...alot." She said smiling again, evil practically sprawled across her face. Her hands felt down my chest her breath blowing against my neck making my whole body shiver slightly.
"Emily can you stop?" I asked spotting Jack and Sofia come in. I saw Jack glare at me while Sofia cuddled into him.
"Come on baby..." Emily cooed
"EMILY! NO IS NO!" I shouted making Emily cowar back and people stare. Sofia's eyes widened as she stared at me in wonder my heart sunk, remembering her running away when she saw that pregnent girl leaning against my car. I mouthed 'I love you' to her and that's all I could see before Sofia's eyes welled up with tears and ran toward me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another cliff hanger! Yes I know, but I'll upload more later. Vote and comment please thannkkss! :D