Chapter 2: Injuries

A/N: Im havig a writers block on my book 'Adopted by the Tommo' and this book =.=''. U guys are lucky that I love you 'cuz im just forcing myself to write this chapter. So in advance. Sorry if it sucks. :/

Question of the day: Do you read the author's notes in every book you read here on wattpad?

===========================================================================

Lucy's POV

Finally we arrived home. Me and mom got out of the car and entered the house.

I quickly went upstairs to my room and got my laptop. I opened my twitter.

YAY HATE! I love reading these. Let us start!

"@LucySucks: @Lucy_H You look like a bulldog! And your so dumb! Plus you have no fashion sense!"

Reply:

"@LucySucks Really bulldog? And you don't even know proper grammar! Correction it's suppose to be 'You're' not 'Your' those are completely different! Also thx for complimenting my fashion sense!"

Next!

"@ImBetterthanLucy: @Lucy_H Why don't you go and die? The world would be so much better without you!"

Reply

"@ImBetterthanLucy Well God doesn't want me to go to heaven yet. He still has plans for me. And the world could be better if everyone is nicer!"

Look! Another one!!

"@Anti-Lucy: @Lucy_H: My gosh! You've gain weight! Your fat as a pig! Go to farm where you belong!"

Reply:

"@Anti-Lucy I know I've gained weight! And Im as fat as a normal person! Also get your grammar right!"

Ok.Ok. Enough with bad ones! Let's get to the good ones now!

"@IluvLucy: @Lucy_H Lucy! Ignore those haters! They're just jealous of you!"

Reply:

"@IluvLucy Thnka you so much!I love you too!"

In the middle of replying to tweets someone was knoking at my door "Come in" I yelled.

"Hey sis. Um can I talk to you?" I heard Jordans voice so I looked at him "Yeah?"

"Whoa. What happend to your eye?" he asked. Shit! I forgot to cover it with make-up!

"Umm..... I was playing soccer and my friend kicked the ball to hard it flew and hitted me on the eye." I lied. Hopefully he would believe it.

"You know that your story wasn't convincing right?" He said. Damn he's smart.

"Fine. I got into a fight. Then I got suspended for 2 weeks. There. Happy?" 

"Yeah." he smiled

"Oh! And mom told me to give you this." He handed me an ice pack. I took it and put it on my eye.

"What were you gonna ask me?" 

"How do you know when a girl likes you?" He asked

"Well.... They are many ways to tell if we girls like a certain boy." I said acting smart

"Like?"

"Desperate to know I see." I teasingly smirked

"SIS!" He yelled 

"All right! All right! No need to be serious!" I yelled back "Killjoy." I whispered

"What was that?"