Chapter 5: Family Drama

(A/N: Hey guys! Has been a while huh? ANYWAYS! You like my new profile pic? I'm not really from Delaware..... I wish I was though! So... I was wondering.... since Im kinda in a mood for drawing...... Would any of you want me to draw one? Im Only picking 5 first! All you have to do is tweet me a pic of you or just describe how you look like! Also tell me what you want me to put on the speech bubble! okie see u later!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

*Next day*

I woke up and did my daily routine in the morning.

Last night I had a weird dream that we were being robbed and me dying and dad telling me he loves me. Which was a sad dream because I died and a good dream because my dad told me that he loves me.

*shudders* It's really creeping me out.

After I got dressed I went down stairs stopping at the bottom of the stairs, because I heard mum and dad talking.

"So what was your dream about again?" Mum asked dad

"It was really weird. We were being robbed and Lucy getting shot and her dyin-" Mum cutted dad off

Hmmm.... WAIT WHAT?!

"Lucy d-d-d-dying?!" Mum said shocked

"Yeah, please let me finish..."

"Ok sorry."

"Yeah, Lucy dying. And her telling me that even though I scold her she's okay with it because I still talk to her and that's all she wanted.. Also there's one thing (A/N: See what I did there?) that she said that couldn't leave my mind...."

"What is it?" Mum asked curiously

"She told me that she loves me..."

OK! I NEED MY BROTHA!

I quickly but silently went to my brother's room.

As I entered but I saw my brother still sleeping.

I went to him and kneeled beside his bed.

"Bro........." I whispered. No response

"Broooooo" I poked his cheek

"Whatttt" he said in his morning voice

"I need to talk to you....."

"Laterrrrrrrrrr"

"Oh.... ok then.... I'll just go talk to Mr. Snowy.." I said while standing up and slowly walking towards the door.

"Seriously?" he groaned

"Yeah, seriously." I said leaving his room and going to mine.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my teddy bear with a blue scarf with snowflakes on it.

"Hi, Mr. Snowy! It's been a while, BUT I'M HERE NOW!" I told the stuffed bear, then I heard the door open.

"So probably dad was talking to mum about a weird dream, and I had that dream too!" I again told Mr.Snowy

"Ok, that's it!" I heard Jordan say then he took Mr. Snowy out of my hands.

"MR. SNOWY!" I yelled

"NO GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled again

"NO! YOU NEED TO STOP TALKING TO THESE BEARS WHEN NO ONE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" He yelled as he threw Mr.Snowy.

"JORDAN!"

"NO! NOW I KNOW WHY DAD HATES YOU! YOU'RE SUCH AN ATTENTION SEEKING WH**E!" and then he pulled me off the bed using the hand that he used to throw my bear, and made me fall on the ground.

I started crying. Then he froze realizing what he did.

He lowered himself to my level stretching is broken leg.

"Oh my.... Sis, i'm sorry.... I-I didn't know what happened to me.... I-I'm so sorry.... Sis" he said touching my back

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I quickly moved away from him until my back meets the wall

"Sis I-" I cutted him off

"NO! Y-YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE! TELLING ME THAT I-IM AN ATTENTION SEEKER! A WHORE!!" I started crying really hard.

"Sis....."

"LEAVE ME ALONE! JUST GO WITH DAD!! YOU'RE LIKE HIM ANYWAY!!!" I yelled still crying really hard, looking to left I saw Mr. Snowy, I picked him up and I saw a big tear on his tummy....

"Y-y-y-you broke him......" I whispered..... No..... Mr. Snowy was the only gift I recieved from dad. As in EVER.

"Oh no...." I heard Jordan whisper

"JUST GET OUT!" I screamed on the top of my lungs

He stood up "Im so sorry...." He was about to cry, but he left the room.

Minuets later mum came it

"What happened?" Mum asked sitting next to me while Im still hugging Mr. Snowy.

I carefully lowered Mr. Snowy, and extended my leg so mum can see.

"W-what happened? W-why does your leg have a bruise?" Mum asked.

"Jordan... I went to his room to talk to him but he was still asleep, so I tried to wake him up. When he wouldn't get up I told him that I'm going to talk to Mr. Snowy instead. While I was talking to him Jordan came into my room and took him out of my hands. And I yelled at him to give him back but he wouldn't so he threw Mr. Snowy, then pulled me off the bed and called me an attention seeking whore...." After explaining she hugged me tight and whispered that eveything is gonna be alright.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But she's wrong

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing's gonna be alright

======================================================================

A/N: HELLO I NEVER WANTED A DAUGHTER FANS! (I really need to name you guys) It's been a while.....

So......... About the drawing thing, request at your own risk!

Who do you guys think should play as Lucy and Claire?

I was thinking that Dylan Sprouse should play as Jordan...

What do you guys think? Comment down below!

Okie than's all bye!

Comment!

Vote!