"Bye!" "Wait!"

Camila POV

Wednesday:

I didn't want to go to school today so I just dropped off Sofi at school, now I am just cleaning to keep myself occupied, just to keep my mind off somethings... I grab my phone after I had finished the majority of the cleaning and attempt to text Lauren but none of the texts that I try to write seem good enough because of where we left off.

9:23am [camila]: hey even though things aren't the best, could you come to mine after school! Text me if you get this Xx

I am waiting pretty impatient, then I hear a ding ding on my phone.(😉)

9:40am [lauren]: hey I'll come a bit later catching up with friends!

It's now like 3:30 I have just been studying, watching Netflix, reading and writing all day which kept me really busy in my spare time I mostly like to write books, the one I am working on is about a young girl raising her sister with "love problems". I check my phone to see my notifications I realise a ton of them are from Shawn and I just ignore them Because it's mostly bull.

3:35pm[Camila]: Hey, let me now when you are coming over! Xx

3:36pm[Lauren]: Umm i will arrive in about 5 mins.

Yes I am so happy I can finally talk to her and figure everything out.

I hear the door bell and run down the stairs for a second I thought I had to pick up Sofi but she went to her friends house, I stood at the front of the door with my hands hovering over the handle, my palms are sweating, my hand lands on the handle I push down and pull open I see Lauren there wearing something really sexy but sadly I don't think she was wearing it for me.

"C-come in" I say looking at her from head to toe waiting for her to break my heart.

"Thanks" she says looking round as if she hasn't been here before.

We run upstairs, and she chucks herself and her bag on my bed I sit closer to the edge of the bed which isn't very close to Lauren.

Lauren POV

I am a bit anxious because I think we are over.
"Listen I'm  sorry, it's me I have been doing something I shouldn't and you have been perfect-" she says with her eyes starting to tear up.

"NO! I have been.." I say cutting her off.

"Wait what!" Camila says wiping off her tears trying to be strong.

I let down a tear.
"Because you were at shawns house i thought you loved him so I went out with some people!" I say with guilt.

"WHO?!" She says madly

"Uhh, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and strangers... But I didn't do anything major!" I say feeling horrible

"Who did you kiss or make out with? Tell me now!"

"...Harry..."

"And I thought I could trust you!" She says with anger filled eyes

"May I mention SHAWN!" I say annoyed

"I am sorry maybe I did something worse but I think this is over!"  She says looking away

"Well if we want to see other people, I guess so!" I say with tears running down my face.

"Bye!"

"Wait!"
I say wanting her back!

"What?!" She says turning her head round madly

"I-I can't leave you" I say stuttering

"But, I don't understand!" She says with her cute confused look on her face

"Listen I know we did something horrible but I can't deny my love for you!" I say hoping that she feels the same.

"Could I have sometime to think?" She says looking away

"Oh okay!" I say with my eyes full of tears.

I grab my bag and run down stairs I slam the door behind me and run to my car, I feel hurt I sit in my car crying regretting everything I hit my car multiple times before I drive off.

hey guys hope you guys are enjoying! What's gonna happen next comment below!