Caught

[Skips The Rest Of Wednesday]

Thursday

Lauren POV

*ding ding* my phone keeps on lighting up with notifications. Mani, Dinah, Ally and strangers are all texting random shit, I just ignore them and play "Melanie Martinez" because she is my jam, I play "Alphabet Boy" while I get ready, I want to wear something I don't usually wear, something a bit sexy... I wear a very high black crop top and these denim high waisted shorts and high heel boots (not to high).

I decided to drive to school, in my new car! I don't let anyone else distract me while I'm driving that's why I prefer to go to school by myself, Chris (my brother) used to have a car but his girlfriend bought it for him and they broke up over an argument a few days ago at our house everyone could hear, mum was scared.I grab my lunch say by to my fam and get on my way to school.

-------Skips Car Ride-----

I arrive at school I am like 20 mins early the only people who come early are hot girls and boys to see all the hot girls, I think Camz will be here then😉.
I go sit with these guys who seem to be the biggest flirt, this guy called Tom hooks on to me and he follows me as I get up and walk, I walk to a corner to play him because it's fun.

"Hi, you look stunning." He says whispering in my ear.

"Well what can I say?" I say whispering in his ear, I see his friends watching him, so Ivan embarrass him more.

"My parents aren't home this afternoon I'll give you my number and I'll text you my address!"

"Sure but I don't wanna come into some randoms house don't you think my mouth should get to know yours" I say in his ear!

"Anytime" he reply back quickly

I lean in brush my mouth against his cheek his lips are hovering over mine then I just walk away.

"DAMMMNNNN" I hear his group say as I walk away but I also get eyes by this really hot guy.

I see a girl crying in a corner I run to her. "Are you ok?" I asked hoping no one was rude, especially not me.

"Well my boyfriend just broke up with me" she says sobbing
"Hey, who is he after I am done comporting you I will beat him up, and if you don't mind me asking what happened?"
"He cheated on me! His name is.... Joe!" She says with her hands in her face
"CHEATED!?! JOE! He will be dead"I say looking over at him in disgust. She walks away to put her things away and thanks me, I walk up to joe and his mates I want to fucking kill him because he cheated on Ash.

"Hey" I say quite loudly, all the boys turn around as they her my voice
"What do you want hottie?" Joe's friend say whilst laughing.
"Umm I believe Joe has little shit!" I say annoyed
"Well what did he do" a guy says looking at me from top to bottom
"He cheated on Ash"
"Fuck off" Joe says
He swoops in and kisses me I try and push him off.

Camila POV

She's already kissing people wow!