Bed Time Story

"Marsh, go to sleep." Timmy said, but the said person ignored it. "MARSH, SLEEP NOW." He then shouted, wanting Marsh to sleep already.

Is it that late? Marsh thought, rolling her eyes. "Yes, mom." She said, making the said male's eyes widen up in surprise.

Before someone could talk back, a voice can be heard on the living room. "Hello, Plank! You visited us this late." A voice that belongs to Rei said, welcoming the guy go inside of their house.

The two then rushed to Marsh's bedroom, along with Plank's greeting, "HEYYY!" Together with a big grin on his face.

As soon as Marsh saw the grinning guy, she then crawled at him, must be scared of her mom. Rei saw that, his mouth formed an 'o' shape, and realized that Marsh isn't sleeping yet. "Go tO SLEEP LITTLE MARSH." It was his turn to shout at the poor girl.

Marsh then rolled her eyes again, "Yes, dad." With that, Rei laughed, wondering why Marsh called him 'dad' while she called Timmy 'mom'.

Plank carried Marsh to her bed, and put the blanket above her. Timmy said, "Night, hun." While a, "Goonighto~!" from Plank. And also a, "Goonight." from Rei.

When the three were about to leave the room, Marsh said, "Tell me a bed time story!" Making the three guys return and sit on chairs, Timmy starting the story.

"There once was a --" The poor Timmy was cut off by Rei, and he let the other tell the story.

"Once upon a time, there is an adventurer called Plank." Plank once grinned again, feeling proud. "Plank is a cheerful and active knight. You wouldn't expect his strength even though he acts like Bokuto, the baby who Akaashi babysits. One night, Timmy was kidnapped."

"Wooow. Why me?" Timmy said in between.

"He was kidnapped by the tsunderes, also known as Kei and Akaashi. Timmy was very scared --"

"I coulda been like a damn cactus but no. I got kidnapped."

"-- Very scared that he wet himself." Rei ended the sentence, trying not to laugh. He remained serious, and let the other two react.

Timmy was very angry now, also surprised at the fact that he got a clumsy role. "What. WHAT? NEVER. I'M ALREADY WET, REMEMBER?"

Plank commented at Timmy, "YOU'RE AMAZONG, THAT'S WHY --" He cut himself off, realizing his mispronounciation of 'amazing', but continued as he realized what that 'wet' business meant. "OH MY GOD AHAHA!" He laughed and laughed.

Rei cleared his throat, and continued the story. "Moving on. After that, Rei was going to save his friend, Timmy. But then when he was rushing towards the male, he slipped and his right leg broke!" He excitingly said, earning comments again.

Timmy mentally facepalmed. "I swear, Rei --"

"OH GOD NOOO!" Plank was very depressed about the sudden plot of the bed time story, that he makes a tear-y polar bear face.

Rei continued again, "Rei couldn't move on his position, so he grabbed his phone, pressed the Kik application --"

"-- ISN'T THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A BED TIME STORY OH GOD --" Marsh interfere.

Rei didn't cared about the distractions, and continued. "-- And opened the group chat. He then chatted, 'Plank, we're in trouble'. The said hyperactive guy took three minutes of reply --"

Plank was the first to comment at this one, "Best story ever!"

Timmy was getting impatient. "Rei thIS STORY IS TOO LONG. LIKE MY... THUMB."

"-- That the tsunderes took advantages. Hm, guess what? To be continued."

"NO, NO, NO!" Plank's way too absorbed at the story.

Rei then glared at Marsh. "Now gO TO FUCKING SLEEP, LITTLE MARSH."

"NIGHT MARSHY!" Timmy said, making Marsh screech, so he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Plank ignored the two, and faced Rei. "I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDSJXBSKNS." He complained, shouting inaudible words at the last part.

"Let's continue the story later." Rei said, smirking. He earned a sad face from Plank, and a 'Fine.' from Marsh. Rei noticed Plank making a sad face, so he cuddled him, saying, "Don't be sad."

Within that cuddle, Plank's sad face turned into its usual face real quick. "Oki!" Earning a grin too from Rei.

"Night." Marsh said, getting sleepy as she yawned.

"Night, bby!" Timmy said, finally sighed in relief as Marsh is going to sleep.

"Nightooo!" Plank greeted Marsh a 'good night', and asked Rei, "When will it be continued?"

"Leita." Rei sang.

"When Elita --" Plank must have noticed his mispronounced of words again. "-- Leita?"

Rei thought when. He also didn't know. "Um, tonight? I don't even know." He shrugged.

Before Marsh falls asleep from her comfortable bed, she said, "Love you all~. You better not finish the story without me. 'Kay, good night!" And fell asleep constantly.

"LOVE YOU TOO!! GOONIGHTO!" Plank said, with shouting of course.

"Okay~. Love you too and goonight!" Rei said, giving Plank heart signs, to which Plank sends back some, too.

Too cut the long, endless chain of heart signs, Timmy burped. He earned a, "BLESS YOU." from Plank while laughing, and a, "Enjoy." from Rei.

Fourteenth day of April, Thursday
07:02

Why not?