Happy Birthday, Akaashi!

Ship: Akaashi x Plank

Notes: I'm sorry if everyone was ooc in this one. Please enjoy.

Running hurriedly to home, Plank was always so excited to go at his house. It wasn't an emergency, homework, or trying to escape from something or someone. It was chatting with his friends on Kik.

Along the way, he saw the monochromatic surroundings at him. The usual sky, trees, houses, children, and everything that he sees everyday. Everything is just the same as always, nothing happened new. There's still dull shades of colors everywhere, though.

His surroundings were never in monochromatic filter like before. It's colorful before. Everything has their corresponding colors. But then, it all started to become duller and duller. He didn't know why, but he thinks it's related to his soulmate.

Of course, friends on the internet can wait, but it's Friday today. Luckily, he has no assignments, lectures or projects to work on with, so he was planning to chat with his friends earlier than before.

He put down all his things aside, and went to his bedroom. After a while of changing his clothes, he then lied down on his bed, grabbing the phone beside him as he logged in on the said application.

Of course, he greeted everyone in the group chat with a HEYHEYHEY, written in allcaps. Within seconds, a lot of replies were received. They've chatted and chatted, along with Plank's allcaps and typos. They're having fun, as usual.

Plank's life is way too happy. Except the monochromatic things: black and white. He always see those two, rather. Like, instead of a color, he can only see shades of gray; instead of anything colorful, he can only see black and white, along with shades of gray. But as what I said earlier, there's still dull shades of colors around him. Not always, though.

Plank's way too bright. He's cheerful, like a ball of sunshine. Within that jolly attitude, he also can cheer people up.

Within that never-ending happiness in him, he's hiding his dull self. He can't see other colors beside black-and-white as days passed, yet he tried to be happy. If he can't be happy by this monochromatic world of his, he can just make others happy, right?

He made a lot of friends on their group chat. Some where his bros, some were as cheerful as him, some were blunt but honest, some were funny, and some were chill. A lot of members on the chat seemed to find him always, since they only know and like to interact with him.

Plank has a lot of close friends there. Though, some did left the group chat or left the application, there are also friends that stayed. They were almost countless, but he didn't care. All he care is about Akaashi.

By the way, Akaashi's birthday is near, he once thought. He decided to create a group chat, and added all of friends he think that would participate. Except the celebrant, of course.

Since a couple of days left before the date, they have planned to go to the said guy's country. It might cost a lot, but they agreed either way.

○ ● ○

"Where are they?" Akaashi asked, "They haven't chatted for days."

It's a suspicious act for those people to stay quiet, especially that his birthday is tomorrow. He knew that they're hiding something, yet what could it be?

Scrolling through his messages in different people and groups, he saw his previous chat with someone.

Oh, this is Plank's friend.