[MINI] Dreim

Ship: Kei × Rei

Note: Sorry if Kei may be out of character, I don't know a lot of information about him, so...

Rei opened his eyes to see that he's in a dream. He was kind of surprised that he knows that he's in a dream, and laughed. He then looked around, and he just realized that something's making him still.

Eh?

He's lying on a bed right now, and he can see an arm around him, preventing him to escape. He started to blush, realizing the position.

"Wha --" Rei was going to ask what was going on, then he was cut off by the one who's embracing him.

"I love you." The other guy whispered to his ear, making Rei more flustered than before. He knows this voice. It's his soulmate. And he just realized that his soulmate is messing up with him, again.

Rei is pissed off, yet he's smiling. This is rather cute, if his soulmate wasn't messing up with his feelings, he might be so delighted. "This is the 2,266th time you're messing up with me, maybe you -- eek! Wh-What the hell are you doing!?" He was stopped when his soulmate planted him a kiss of his neck, chuckling after.

"Isn't it obvious?" His soulmate asked, cuddling Rei more. "I wouldn't let you have your 4,304th win, being a sneaky bun you are."

Rei can die from embarrassment now. He knows that he has won a lot, but his soulmate's wins are more embarrassing, and it looks like his soulmate mocking with him. Every single time.

Rei can't find any words to say, so his soulmate talks again, "You're easy to blush as usual. It even makes me think sometimes if it is even your true self."

"Sh-Shut up!" Rei said, blushing redder. He wants to cover his face with his hands, but he can't move his right hand and his left hand is now getting held by his soulmate as his soulmate started to put his right hand above it, entwining them together. "Stop being cliché, dude." But he secretly enjoyed the fact that this is rather comforting.

"I know you like it, Rei." His soulmate chuckled, entwining their hands more. "Aren't you going to let me win this time? You have guitar lessons in an hour."

"In an hour!? Kei, let me go --" Rei then studdenly felt Kei carrying him and cuddled him like a fluffy teddy bear. After few spinning, he put Rei down.

Rei's head is now spinning, as he hates spinning around like that. He looked up, and glared at Kei. "Tch."

Kei patted his head, and grinned, proud of his height. "Don't be mad at me, shortcake."

"Shortcake -- Oh, you went there. I see." Rei glared harder. "You're just tall as hell, Kei."

○ ● ○

Rei jolted up in surprise, and looked at the time on his phone.

0 5 : 0 7

"That's his win, then..." Rei clicked his tongue, annoyed at the fact that Kei tricked him.

oh, i'm glad. it's my 2,267th win, then.

Rei sighed, typing the information on his phone. After that, he did what he need to do and went to his destination, carrying his guitar case.

Along the way, he can't forget his latest dream. Covering his flustered face with both of his hands, he muttered, "...I-I don't mind you doing cheesy scenarios again, Kei."

Kei chuckled in Rei's mind, replying, lmao, why not.

21:22
Eleventh day of May, twenty sixteen, Wednesday.

I'll publish an another one once I got home. Enjoy.