dude gross

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

( I love y'all commenting but, I hate it being about my updating i had updated yesterday and today so please do not rush i like to take time with my chapter so they don't turn out bad. Just keep commenting but please don't tell me to update i get you're exicted about my book i am too its just not as easy to update as y'all think. Thank you for commenting stay nerdy nerdlings)

      To say Mason had been acting weird is an understatement. He's holding doors and shit he bought me tampons for fuck sake. My adopted mother and father wouldn't even do that they just felt they're little girl who was on the A honor roll wasn't good enough... I swear after all the times i ad help them they always treated me like shit. but, with Masons if different you have a hot guy kidnapped me well bought me from my "Dad".

      Except Mason makes all these guys be nice to me if one doesn't say hi he gets mad. And he's always in this damn office of his doing "paper work". Every night when he comes into his room he sniffs me like I'm a freshly baked cake and not only that but, he whispers mine or hugs me to tight for my liking.

 I don't even think he's gone to school in over a week and thats because me or thats what Ally told me.

  Its about 6 at night when i finally decide I'm hungry so i roll out of my bed and walk to the kitchen... Did i ever tell you this house is huge its like over 60 people life here or something which i mean makes since they're in a gang/:

   I get to the kitchen and am about to open the fridge when someone stops me and turns me around whispering in my ear.  "You look better in my clothes than I do Lex." Mason i should have know it he has also been doing stuff like this but sometimes its like he argues with his self. its funny watching mine. i guess was zoning out because i zoned back in real quick when he kissed my neck probably leaving a hicky. Damn it.. 

   I fight back the moan as he sucks on my neck and just push him back instead. i open the fridge grab some food and then go to the counter and grab Hawaiian  rolls and make a dash up the stairs but, only get half way due to the stupid idiot picking me up and caring me to the room.

    Iget dropped on the bed and i snuggle deep into my cover and feel a figure get in bed beside me i knew i was masons so i just stayed how i was not moving a muscle and eating. 

about 30 minutes later i was fast asleep and snuggling with Mason i don't know how but it happened.

... DREAM...

I was running faster than before waiting to see the out side of the forest but, it never came i hear a GROWL like i huge ass growl and then a wolf i see it its black with white around its snout and ears it was huge and standing in front of me. I had almost ran into the wolf ut before i got there it jumped over me and BOOM to bodies collided and when into a war like state i just stood there in shock...

>>> wakes up from dream>>>

I sit up well try theres an arm on my preventing that i try to calm myself down but don't till i hear Masons voice "love go back to bed"

Just those words made me feel better as i drifted back to sleep..

>>>..

thank you for your support i love the comments my nerdlings...

P.S comment your favorite color and what country you're from...

(: