She just salty..

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

I had woken up from the sound of Mason falling like legit falling off the bed I though that i was just hilarious and started to laugh at his ass. He just groaned and climbed back into my bed to tackle me.

Some guy walked in and cleared his throat i just laugh more how scary to see you leader get his ass beat by my. The guy walking in distracted Mason long enough for me to flip him back off the bed. continuing to laugh my ass off. The boy in front of us also struggled to hold in his laughter.

"Alp... I mean Mason the Alp.. leader of the silver moon gang are here and wanting to speak with you and the be.. I mean Jake." the boy choked on his words.

The boy turned and walked out I started to feel a pain in my lower bak and hissed loudly, I hadn't even moved but yet I was hurt like what even is wrong with me. Mason jumped up and looked at me he growled like a mad ass growl what even bitch don't growl.. I thought a little scared.....

Mason just pulled me close and sniffed me asking if i was okay..

"of course, I'm fine Mason." i answer

"Alexa we are going to the doctor right now we have one in the house!" Mason said in a hurry.

" Mason I am OKAY. There is no need to go to a doctor." i honestly don't like the doctor my adopted mom alway told me that if i was to marry; marry a doctor. in the middle of my thought i heard a growl come from Mason again.

"Well good think this doctors a girl." He says with a huge hint of anger. umm I guess I may have thought out loud again.

I just don't understand why he is always so possessive like he gets made when a guy even looks at me.

Before I know what would happen I was being lifted into the air and carried to what i assumed was the doctors "office".

"How many people live here if y'all have your own doctor." He just shrugs and carries on to the doctors office.

"We have a little.." was all he said as I leaned against his chest scared of what the doctor would say.

...

Guys I'm thinking of writing a chapter in Masons P.O.V what do y'all think?

Maybe it would help explain more about him(:

REMEMBER TO COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND HOW YOU FEEL.

todays question: what are your favorite types of books?
I would also like to give a huge thanks to @jelenalover0208 for adding the nerd and the gang leader to her reading list💕 thank you
Love my fellow nerdlings 

ALSO @madelinewagner and @jazmenAnderson5 

They are great fans and that has made my night 100X better knowing these lovelies have added me to their reading list.

  -much love a fellow nerd