Part Two

"Dimitri, are you alright? You seem stressed." Aelita asked. Dimitri dropped Odd's hand and turned around, walking backwards.
"Yeah, I'm fine. My manager- well, ex-manager- wanted me to go on tour again." He explained, "So, I fired him, because he wouldn't listen."
"You just got off tour last night!" Jeremie exclaimed. "That's not fair. Is he why you were almost always on tour?"
"Yeah. I've been considering firing him for a while, and I have a new manager already waiting to take the position." He smiled.
"That's good. You don't need that kind of stress in your life." Odd noted, taking ahold of Dimitri's hand.
Ulrich and Yumi both smiled.
"I told you." Ulrich whispered, as he opened the door to the restaurant. Yumi giggled and walked inside, followed by the others.
"Table for six, please." Odd asked over the loud music that always blared, as the restaurant was also a sort of club for younger kids.
The hostess nodded and guided the group to a table not fair from the dance floor. As they sat down, one of Dimitri's love song covers began playing. The boy laughed and grabbed Odd's hand.
"Come on! Someone's gotta dance with me!" He laughed, and drug Odd away, with a thumbs up from everyone behind them.
"Come on, Ulrich!" Yumi drug poor Ulrich out to the middle of the dance floor. Aelita and Jeremy opted to stay at the table and order their drinks.
"Oh no! I don't know what Dimitri wants! I'll go ask." Aelita started to stand.
"There's no need for that, Aelita. Odd's been telling Ulrich and I random facts all morning, the entire time we're in the showers. He wants a soda!"
"Sounds like Odd's going crazy over him. Are you sure he'll be okay?" She asked, glancing over to the floor, where Ulrich and Yumi were awkwardly trying to dance without dropping hints that they liked each other. Odd and Dimitri, however, were completely submersed into the music, doing the complete dance to the song, only, well, together.
"I think Dimitri likes Odd as well." Aelita mused.
The waiter came and took their drink order, and left again, leaving the two alone.
"Come on, Aelita. Let's go dance."
"Really?" Aelita smiled excitedly.
"Really."

After the montage of back to back Dimitri songs were played, and the group sat back down, a swarm of fans came up and begged Dimitri for autographs.
"If you want autographs, you're going to have to wait. We're trying to eat." Ulrich said sternly.
The fans all dispersed, sadly.
"Ulrich, I could have given them autographs, no problem." Dimitri took a careful bite of his food, checking for paparazzi.
"You're eating like you're afraid of cameras seeing you." Odd noted, changing the subject.
"If the cameras see me eat, they'll flip out. Heck, if it gets leaked that I'm even here, we're going to get swarmed by the press. And I don't want you guys to get caught in that."
"Well then, you better not look outside." Yumi peered over the tall booth at the large crowd that had gathered.
"Ughhhhh!" Dimitri slammed his face into the table. "I'm sorry about this, guys. I'll go satisfy them." He moved to stand, but Odd grabbed his arm.
"No, stay. We can deal with them later. Let's just be normal kids."

Dimitri instantly began smiling as he walked out of the restaurant, linked arm in arm with Odd.
"Dimitri! Why are you out in public?"
"Why are you linked arms?"
"Who are these people?"
"Are you two dating?"
At the last question, both Odd and Dimitri blushed.
"One, I'm here because I'm trying to live like a normal student, I'm linked arms with Odd because I can be, and these are my friends."
"Pose! Good shots!"
Dimitri kept walking through the crowd, them following until they reached the gates of Kadic.
"Sorry, guys. No press on campus." He said, and shut the gates, before taking off running, the Lyoko crew- minus Yumi- running behind him.

Laughing, Dimitri and Odd collapsed onto Dimitri's bed, still holding hands.
"That was actually kind of fun!" The pop star noted.

"Hey Dimitri, I have a question." Odd blushed a bright pink. "I was kinda wondering if, maybe you'd, like to go out with me?" He asked.

Dimitri leaned forward and pressed his lips to Odd's, blushing slightly.
"Does that answer your question?"

"Hey Odd, XANA- oh god!" Ulrich jumped back, and Odd and Dimitri pulled away.
"Um, Jeremie? I think it'll just be Me, Yumi, and Aelita. Odd's a little... Busy."
"Wait, XANA's attacking? We can take Dimitri! Come on!"

"So, ever been virtualized before?" Odd asked as he stepped into the elevator, holding Dimitri's hand.
"Not really, no."
"Then get prepared to have your mind blown."

"Whoa. That was... Weird." Dimitri shook his head, and instantly got hit by a block.
"Aah!"
"Laser arrow!" Odd screamed, and blew up the offending block, before running over and helping Dimitri to his feet.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. That really hurt though!" He whined. "Don't I have anything to slice up these things?"
"Check your wrists. You should have something." Jeremie said, scaring Dimitri.
"I don't think virtualizing him in a battle was a good idea." Odd muttered, shoving Dimitri out of the way and taking a hit from another block.
"Odd! What'd you do that for? Dimitri shouted, jumping in front of him and taking another hit.
"To protect you!" Odd shouted as he shot the block.
Dimitri whipped out two blades from his wrists.
"I can prote- Ahh!" Dimitri screamed as he was devirtualized from a hit from a mega tank.
"Dimitri!" Odd screamed, and shot at the tank.
"Laser arrow! Laser arrow! Laser arrow!" He screamed angrily.
"Odd, come on!" Ulrich called, and Odd jumped onto the Overboard.
"Jeremie, is Dimitri okay?" He asked, catching up to the others as they floated above the rocks.
"I'm fine, Odd. A little sore, but I'm fine."
"Don't worry, the first time's always the hardest. It gets better as you go along." Odd smiled, as Aelita safely entered the tower.
"Aelita's in the tower." Yumi informed, and Jeremie began materializing them.

As soon as Odd stepped out of the scanner, he ran up the ladder and tackled Dimitri in a hug.
"Thank god you're okay." He whispered.
"I'm okay."

Odd walked to Dimitri's room with him, making sure he was okay.
"You didn't have to walk me back, you know." Dimitri brushed the hair from his eyes, and Aelita and Ulrich's eyes poked out from behind the corner.
"Are you sure they're already dating?" Aelita whispered.
"I caught them making out!" Ulrich hissed, and shushed Aelita before she could say anything else.
Odd's face was just inside the door, and Aelita almost squealed as the soft sound of their lips disconnecting reached her ears. Suddenly, Odd was yanked inside, and the door was shut behind him.
"Eep!" Aelita squealed.

The next morning, Odd and Dimitri were sitting close together, and both of them were wearing a bandana around their necks, probably to hide the marks the other had left.
"What's with the bandana, Dimitri? Ulrich joked.
"Nothing." The star said innocently.
Underneath the table, Odd gripped the boy's hand, as Ulrich and Aelita shared a knowing glance.
"What? Can't we both wear a scarf on the same day?"