✨Birthday special✨

my birthday just passed so here's a special chapter for all you people shipping Wren and Cecelia. Throw your hands in the airrrrrr😂😂😂

~•~

I wake up in my bed and smile as the sun beams down on me,I almost laugh as I remember last night. I'm pretty sure I was in Wren's bed.

I sit up and my hand smashes down on a small paper. I pick it up and read it.

"You're a really heavy sleeper, me and the boys put your stuff away but we had to go and I didn't want you to wake up somewhere unfamiliar without me. There are sensors all around the house and the land surrounding so don't try to run away. I'm taking you to dinner, be ready by 17:00 (5:30). I almost forgot you don't live on military time.
Your new "friend",
Wren

I look at the clock on the wall, I still have a couple of hours.

I run downstairs and fix coffee before taking a shower and shaving/ waxing literally everything. I have to be prepared for any and everything that could go down tonight... We're both adults.

I step out of the shower and cake my face. While my face is baking I put on my clothes and then wipe off the excess powder. I hear the door click open just as I am slipping on my heels.

I give myself a one over in the mirror and then pose for a quick mirror selfie because bitches are gonna be jealous.

I throw my phone in my clutch and ramble down the stairs. I almost miss the last step when I see Wren standing at the door checking his phone.

He looks amazing in his suit and tie I get myself together so he doesn't see me gawking and clear my throat to get his attention.

He looks up and his jaw drops, his eyes analyze every inch of my body.

"I know right?" I joke.

He chuckles and leads us to the car.

~•~

We end up at a restaurant with a French name that I can't pronounce or even really read.

We are escorted to a table in the back as the car service takes away our car.

"Nice place." I snort.

He laughs really hard at this and almost falls out of his chair.

"Am I missing something?" I ask smiling slightly.

He looks at me incredulously, "Did you really just snort in a fancy restaurant?" He asks.

I shrug and look down, blushing.

He continues laughing so I open my menu. I scan over the words but they're all in French.

"I can't read this." I whisper to myself.

"It's fine, I'll order for you." Wren shrugs, taking away my menu.

"I was reading that!" I complain.

"You can't even read French. What were you reading? The pictures?" He laughs.

"They were very interesting pictures." I mumble and he chuckles.

The waiter comes over and he orders in French.

"Show off." I mutter under my breath.

"What's wrong with showing off for my fiancée.?" He asks. 

What does he have? 20/20 hearing? Because damn!

A bitch can't even mumble without commentary! 

"What happens if I don't accept your proposal... Or better yet, if I don't believe in marriage?" I ask. 

He smiles, "it's already been accepted for you... I'm being friendly so that it's easier to live with me." He says curtly.

"Or you could just find someone that.. You know... Actually likes you and is not forced to be around you." I say.

"I'm going for a smoke." He stands up and abruptly leaves.

The waiter comes and fills my glass with a strange liquor.

I chug it and drink five more glasses as I wait for Wren to come back.

He doesn't return I go to look for him... Where is that annoying man?

I walk around the corner and call his name when a cloth is shoved in my mouth and an arm engulfs my waist.

Sorry it's a little short but it's leading into the action! Do you like the new format?!?! Im loving it!!! I'm going to be updating the language (censoring a little for watt pad.).

Also @mrslachowskitatum is supposed to making me a beautiful (and better) new cover for this book!!!

I'm really very excited!!