The part when Wren sort of starts a plan

Wren-

I gather all of the boys at my house they're all here.

I see Leo looking very out of breath and give him a strange look but let it slide- it was short notice.

"Someone took her. Someone took Cecelia." I say quietly.

The room is silent.

In this moment, I swear you could hear a fly buzzing around in the kitchen.

"We need to get her back as soon as possible. I realize that it's going to take time to devise a plan to get her back. For now, we need to find this man. Find out who he is, what he does, who works for him, everything. Maybe get your girlfriends to help you- I'm sure they're great at this stuff." I say to the group.

I hear a snort from Liam in the corner, "You bet they are great at this- hell, they're better than fucking professionals."

"Don't be sexist fucktard." Leanne, his girlfriend yells out from across the room.

"It's not sexist of its true." He yells back.

"Uhh, yes it is moron." She yells back.

"Oh." He mutters

I smile at their banter.

There won't be much more smiling until Cecelia is home.

For a minute I wonder if this is what her family feels like but put it solemnly aside.

I know why I have to keep her here.

I made a promise and now I'll have to keep it.

The boys disperse and I walk up to my study to make a call.

Her brothers might know something.

I walk in and the door shuts swiftly behind me.

Someone shoves me down into a seat...