The End part 1

Wren's POV-

It's been three months.

Three months of Cecelia, Italy and my mother.

It's been extremely blissful.

I have recently received news that Leo was sent to prison for tax evasion and drugs along with a whole list of crimes so he's made himself really cosy in prison.

My mother and Alma have been married for one month now and have opened a little bar just down the street from our house.

Cecelia and I have been dating for about 2 1/2 months.

We had to wait and work through a lot of issues including the ptsd she had from after Leo.

I've given up the hand and traded it out for buying and selling stock. It's surprisingly less fun.

Cecelia has spent most of her time bartending at our favorite bar called Alma's.

And for all of us, we've found our happily ever after, however terrible the path to reaching it was.

--

"Hey babe, have you seen my black clutch?" Cecelia yells from the living room.

"Right here." I call back as I come down the stars, she's always loosing this.

"Thanks babe." She says as I hand it to her.

As she opens it to put in her purse I get down on my knees.

"What's this ring doing in-oh my god!" She squeals as she realizes that I'm proposing.

"Cecelia, you are the most annoying, sassy, stunning person I have ever met. You have been my reason for waking up every morning. You have made the last months of my life feel like heaven. I know we've had some rough patches but we always come out stronger. For the last 21/2 months you've been my moon my sun my stars and my universe and now I want you to be my wife. Cecelia, will you make me the luckiest bastard alive and marry me?" I ask nervously.

"Well Ive been dating you for a reason. I'm just kidding. Yes. So many times yes." She laughs as I stand to hug her.

Today begins our journey to our forever- however long that may be.

I'm just happy that I love the person by my side...

-The end-

Guyyyyys! I can't believe we've made it to the end. It's been such a long journey to getting here. Farewell is always bittersweet but this is NOT the end.

There will be one more chapter after just to see how all of the characters' lives pan out.

Was the ending what you hoped for?

Did it seem rushed?

Tell me in the comments!

I love you all!

-k