Drunk part 2

"Ugh my head" Simon groan rubbing his forehead "princess you're up" Simon's eyes shot open to a smug Raphael sitting on an armchair in his room.

"Princess? Why are you in my room" Simon pulled back his cover making sure that he wasn't 'physically active' last night. "You asked to be my princess and I'm here to make sure your drunk butt isn't going to cause any trouble" Raphael threw a couple of blood bags on Simon's lap

Simon grabbed the bag and was about to tear into them when Raphael stopped "uh uh uh princess, after you get rid of the alcohol then you can drink" Simon tilted his head in confusion. His confusion was quickly fix when he felt the urge to puke.

Simon pushed passed an entertained Raphael to the bathroom and threw up everything he consumed last night which was a lot of Alcohol and a mini toothpick umbrella.

Simon fell much better after that and his headache was gone after that. He washed his face and looked up at Raphael who was smirking at him "what happened last night Raphael" Simon asked already dreading the reply

"I wouldn't know, I showed up near the end so you can go ask the redhead but what I do know is that you tried to kiss me" Simon's face paled and he bets that he looked like PVA glue right now "I what" Simon asked hoping that he heard Raphael wrong

"You tried to kiss me but luckily the redhead showed up. She tried to take you back but you clung to me and drooled all over my good suit." Raphael said looking at the suit jacket on Simon's armchair

"you also called me a grumpy vampire who lost his teeth also I feel obligated to tell that I am not ninety and if you say that again I will rearrange your face" Simon gulped and shook his head

"Good" Raphael turned to leave when Simon stopped him "so about the kiss part, we didn't....did we" Raphael smirked to himself and turned to face Simon "well" he said making Simon facepalm " I didn't expect it and you attacked me in front of the entire clan"

"Crap" Simon hit his head a couple of times with complete embarrassment "then you asked me to call you Raphys princess and you went in for another kiss but I pushed you off and that's when clary found you" Simon paced his room trying not to pull out his hair just repeating in his head that he kissed Raphael

Simon went to ask his sire another question only to find him gone. Simon got up the courage and left his bedroom to go face what's coming. He received a few giggles but when it came to Lily she burst out laughing

Raphael was beside her and kept nudging her as if he just told her a joke that she got when I entered the room.

"Okay laugh it up" Simon huffed and it only made Lilly laugh harder and Raphael smile, she kept pointing at his face
"Lo-looookahahahah at your hahahha faaaace" Simon eyes shot wide and ran back to his room and looked in a mirror

Raphy's baby princess

"Oh my Glob, RAPHAEL" Simon stormed back into the room and lily still hasn't stopped laughing "hey princess" I shook my head "I expect this from lily but Raphael I'm disappointed in you"

Raphael smirked at Simon and played with a CD in his hand "I was going to give this to you but perhaps Magnus would like some entertainment" Raphael threatened "what is it" Simon gulped nervously

"You telling everyone how much you love your Raphael" lily laughed "I had to stop you getting a tattoo" lily rolled onto her back and laughed louder "I'm impressed Simon, never knew you cared" Raphael put the disc into his laptop and pressed play on the video.

Simon felt like dying "y-you know Raphael the ba... He my baby....I'm his princess" Simon tried explaining to Lily. Simon's face was covered in glitter and a tiara was placed on his head "hey Simon you know what Raphael would like" lily asked and Simon swayed looking at Lilly "he would like if you dressed up as him to show him how much you love him"

Simon threw his drink on the ground "by golly you're right" Simon closed the laptop so he wouldn't have to see anymore "come on princess we didn't even get up to the good part yet.

"You will destroy that CD Raphael" Lilly looked guilty for some reason and she buckled under the questioning eyes of Simon and Raphael "I might've already sent it out to Magnus and he showed Alec who showed Jace who showed Izzy and Clary" Raphael chuckled and Simon's jaw dropped.

"Actually the video was more Live and that's why clary came to the hotel, to stop you from embarrassing yourself but figured that she's best leave you with your lover" Raphael put his hand over his heart "baby I love you"

Simon was enraged and stormed out of the hotel with vampires calling out to him 'baby come back' and a few howls along with sexual content 'he is leaving his daddy' Simon closed the door of the hotel and sped off
to the park

He can't believe if admitted he love Raphael under the influence of Alcohol. Simon pulled his legs to his chest and tried his hardest not to cry. "Stupid Raphael" he felt like a laughing stock and how would Raphael ever care for Simon now knowing what kind of a prevented messed up creep Simon is.

"You're and idiot Simon" simon muttered to himself "I believe that's my line" Simon stood up quickly and looked up at Raphael.
He looked like a freaking God with the moonlight shining on him "leave me alone" Simon growled "hey if you're mad be mad at Lily I'm a victim here"

Simon scoffed and went to leave only to have Raphael follow him "you know princess you could slow down, wouldn't want to hurt yourself" Simon grumbled at Raphael

"It's not funny okay Raphael, why are you even here?" Simon was gripping the hem of Raphael's shirt "you're my responsibility so I have to"

Raphael softened when he noticed how much this hurt Simon. " you're here just to make fun of me aren't you" Simon accused. Raphael threw a packet of tissues at Simon "wipe your face first because it's hard to look at you with snot all over your face and second I have no reason to play a childish crush game with you Simon, act like an adult"

Simon angry grabbed the tissues and wiped his face "what now" Simon asked "now you come home" Simon shook his head "I don't feel like being laughed at right now"

"If anyone laughs I'll stop them, okay....princess" Simon glared at Raphael "sorry I couldn't help it"

"It's not funny and like you could see on the video i really like you" Simon admitted "more that really like" Raphael mumbled to himself

"I finally got the courage to kiss you and I don't even remember it which is the worst part" Raphael chuckled at Simon "we didn't kiss you idiota" Simon eyes widened "great and now I didn't really get a kiss, perfect"

Raphael rolled his eyes at the fledgling and pulled Simon in and kissed him forcefully. Simon waste no time in kissing him back
"There" Raphael said pulling away "a kiss you won't forget"

Simon stood there speechless "you and...And me.. We " Raphael stopped Simons stumbling "we kissed, now let's go home I have work to do then stay here and look after you" Raphael was already walking home and Simon stayed back processing what happened and settled on the fact that he kissed Raphael and that it was all real before following the older vampire back to the hotel.