Friend?

Jonathan stood in front of me making some protective shield around me and he smiles at me then turns back facing the demon. He runs to the platform the demon is on as three of the arms begin trying to crush him. I shook a little fearing he would get hurt,he turned into his hunter form and pulled a gun out shooting at the three arms. As he did this the forth arm grabbed him by his tail picking him up dangling him as if he were a toy the whole time he just kept shooting but each bullet missed and instead hit the ground. The arm swung him smashing him into one of the pillars. "Jonathan!!!" I yelled worried about if he is okay.

The arm moved back still holding him by his tail. I was close to crying till I heard a smirk. I looked up and saw him looking at me. "I'm fine,don't worry I can't let myself die now that I have you." He said as yellow ribbon came out from the bullet holes in the ground and wrapped around the demon and all four of the arms. He shot the one that was holding him making it let go of him .Then as he fell he turned the gun into a sword and finished off the demon with one move. After that everything faded away and we were back in the old factory.

He walked over to me smiling and I was so happy that with out thinking I grabbed him and kissed him blushing a little. I must have caught him off garde because he blushed dark red but kissed me back.

Jonathan's POV

After I defeated the demon we were back in the factory. I smiled at Cameron as I walked over to him. Then out of no were he grabbed me by my paw pulling me close to him and kissed me. It surprised me and I started to blush red as I kissed him back.

After that he pulled back blushing and so was I. "Heh don't scare me like that Jonathan." He said smiling as he hugged me. I smiled hugging him back.

After that we helped the group of people when they woke up than started to walk to Cameron's house. When we got there we walked up to the door and he opened it. He turned around and said. "Heh that was interesting maybe I can go on more demon hunts with you, if its okay?"

"Sure heh." I say smiling at him. I kissed his cheek smiling as he blushed a little. After that he went inside his house and I started walking home.

~~~time skip~~~

I was almost home when I heard someone walking close to me. I turned to see who it was. Its was that one guy Cameron hangs out with. He smirked at me I didn't think much of it and   just kept walking than out of no were a sword stabbed into the ground in front of me barely missing my head. I turned back to see him  looking at me than I noticed the soul ring on his paw. Than a shadow of a feline finger walked up, it was shion "Alexander Okumura, I didn't think you were serious about facing Jonathan Uzumaki" he said scratching his ear and looking up and me and Alexander.

Alexander smirked looking at me turning into his hunter form. "well I don't like it when little pups like him come into my territory." He said smirking at me. "It also pisses me off how you are trying to bring Cameron into this." He added walk up to me.

"I'm not trying to do anything we both know how dangerous being a hunter is" I say looking back at him."I can't stop him if he decides to become one or not." I say turning around starting to walk off but that's when the gems on our rings began to glow signaling there is a demon nearby.

"You better go after that demon before it gets away." I say looking back at him.

"I'm not done talking to you." He says in a growling tone. I sigh. "You don't get it do you, I'm telling you I'm willing to over look this." I say walking away. " Just hope we don't meet like this again next time we'll have it out for sure." Alexander says as he goes after the demon.

I get to my apartment and opens the door. There was a silence and lonely feeling again. I sighed and walked in, took a shower and laid down on my bed thinking about Cameron and if he becomes a hunter just like me. It made my stomach drop at the thought of him getting hurt or anything. Those kind of thoughts swirled around in my head till I finally fell asleep.