Falling In Love With My Roommate

Authors Note: Hey guys this is my first fan fiction so I hope you like this book. And by the way these are real people and they are real YouTubers Joey's channel is Joey Graceffa and Sawyer's channel is Sawyer Hartman. Hope you like it. Vote and comment if you want more chapters. Thanks ~

Joey's P.O.V

We paid for our lunch. Sawyer brought me to a brand new restaurant that recently opened. It was so beautiful, it had pretty lights, flowers for decorations, and it was really fancy and huge. We got up from our seats and walked away to Sawyer's car.
" Did you like the lunch ?" Sawyer asked me while he was inserting the car key in the key slot.
" Yeah, thanks for bringing me here Sawyer. I loved it."
" No problem Joey, you're an awesome roommate."
Aww.. Did he just say that to me ? I'm blushing. He makes me blush a lot. I've had a really big crush on him for a long while now.
" Aww Sawyer ! You're awesome too."
" Thanks, I see you blushing Joey, don't hide it from me." He said with a big smile on his perfect face. I chuckled softly. The car ride back home wasn't long but it was mostly silent.
We got home and decided to watch a movie together on Netflix. We got our blankets an laid on the sofa. We watched Insidious. Sawyer fell asleep 10 minutes before the movie ended. He looks so damn adorable when he sleeps. I was still awake when the movie ended. It's 10:00 in the night here in California. I got up from the sofa trying not to make a sound to wake Sawyer, and turned off the T.V. I went to my bedroom and threw on a random black pair of sweat and a white tank top. I walked over to the living room where Sawyer was sleeping.
" Hey Sawyer wake up. Sawyer.. wake up. I'll help you to your bed Sawyer c'mon wake up."
He woke up but barely.
" Uh Joey ..?"
" Sawyer it's me get up. C'mon."
He moaned and groaned as I helped him up from the sofa. I gently threw Sawyer's arm around my neck, grabbing him by the waist and helping him to his bedroom. As I was gently laying Sawyer down on his bed, he moaned more. After I laid him down, I walked away to my room.
I got under the covers and laid alone in my bed wishing Sawyer could sleep with me and cuddle. I couldn't sleep because of that movie. It was scary as hell! I heard my name from the other side of the house. That voice was familiar. It was Sawyer's ... I got up from bed and walked to Sawyer's room barefooted.
" Yes Sawyer ?"
" I can't sleep cause of the movie. Lay with me please ?" Who would say no to that ? I mean its Sawyer the hottest YouTuber. And plus he said it in his sexy sleepy voice. I felt a big smile on my face and found myself walking towards his bed. I got cozy under his covers as he did the same. He moved closer to me and placed his muscular arm under my head as I placed my head on his bare chest and feeling his rock hard abs. I could hear his heartbeat. I looked up at him and he was fast asleep. I kept thinking if he is gay or not. I mean its hard to believe that he's gay. He likes girls. But it doesn't seem like it right now. He's literally cuddling with me. And I'm a guy. So maybe he's bisexual ? I don't know. I drifted away to sleep on Sawyer's bare, warm, heart beating chest and wondered if I should tell him that I've had feelings for him. 10 minutes later, I was fast asleep in Sawyer's arms.

So that was the first chapter of this fan fiction. Sorry this chapter was short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. I hoped you like it and if you want more, vote this fan fiction :) Thanks ~