Chapter 7

Hey guys sorry I haven't been uploading FILWMR. I'm just so busy with school it just gets me tired and teachers give me triple the homework now it just gets me so tired. Well I think I have to make an uploading schedule .. I don't know yet .. Anyways thanks for voting and following ! Tell everyone you know about this fan fiction please. Follow and vote this story for more chapters ! Here's chapter 7, hope you enjoy !

Joey's P.O.V

Holy crap. Did Sawyer just propose to me ? On the beach ?! I felt my cheeks blushing. I smiled at Sawyer.

"What ?!" I said excitingly and with love.
"No Joey, not right now baby but in the future." He said calmly.
"Oh you scared me." I said.
"Haha. But will you marry me ? When I get on one knee, take out the ring and propose to you ?" Sawyer asked with love in his voice.
"Of course baby. I will say yes. I want to spend all my life with you Sawyer. I love you with all my heart Sawyer and I know that soon, I will have your last name." I looked into his beautiful eyes and I kissed him passionately.
We drove back to the house. I opened the front door and walked in with Sawyer behind me. We walked upstairs to Sawyer's room and started making out on the bed. I felt his boner underneath his boxers. I grabbed it and started massaging his member.

"Fuck yeah .." Sawyer moaned. It wasn't too long until I pulled down his boxers and started licking his member.
"Ah Joey, I wanna cum inside you baby. I want you so fucking bad right now." He moaned with so much lust. I took him all in my mouth and started sucking him. I was naked already so Sawyer turned me over. He slipped on a condom and started entering my hole.

"Ah ! The pain feels so fucking good." I moaned while I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Your gonna feel all of me inside you baby. Just moan it out, moan for daddy." Sawyer moaned while entering his big member inside me.

"Ahh fuck ! Sawyer it hurts ! Please baby slow down a little bit." I cried with pain and lust.
"Okay baby, it's going to be okay. It's going to be okay.." Sawyer's voice started fading away while he slowed down.

"Ah fuck Joey, you feel so damn good! I think I'm gonna cum soon." Sawyer moaned out loud.
"Hold it in for a little bit longer babe. Not right now please." I moaned.
After minutes of moaning and screaming our names, Sawyer warned me that he was about to release.
"Fuck Joey ! Ah I'm cumming I'm cu-" he was cut off when I felt him release inside me. I felt his burning hot liquid inside me. It felt like gallons of it.
"Baby I don't want to pull out. I wanna keep going." I nodded at Sawyer and he kept fucking me. He was going way faster and harder.
"Fuck Sawyer !" I screamed out loud with so much pleasure and lust.

I woke up next to Sawyer. I look down at us and we were butt naked. I smiled and kissed Sawyer on his lips. I sat up from the bed and see pillows thrown everywhere, feathers all over the floor, furniture knocked down, and ripped sheets.
"Holy shit .... Did we do it that hard ?" I chuckled and placed my hand over my mouth. I could feel myself blushing like crazy. I glanced over at Sawyer. He was sleeping like a cute angel. I kissed his lips gently.
"I love you." Sawyer woke up.
"I love you too." I said cuddling with his bare chest.
"Wanna stay in bed ? I'm really tired. I'm sore from last night." I said touching my neck and rubbing it.
"You're tired ? Yeah right. I did all the work ! I was topping." Sawyer pointed out.
"Oh shut up !" I said playfully.
"Also I'm drained. I cummed at least 6 times last night. For you." Sawyer chuckled.
"You go crazy when my big dick is inside you babe. I know you love it. You said the pain that I was giving you was amazing." Sawyer said showing me marks, scratches and bruises I did to him last night.
"Oh my god ! Sawyer I'm so so-" I was cut off when I felt his luscious, beautiful lips on mine.
"Babe it's okay. It's nothing. I'll let you do what ever to me when we're fucking." Sawyer gave me a devious smirk. I licked his jaw line then his neck. I bit his neck gently but hard. I heard him moan and it turned me on.
"So we're staying in bed ?" I asked him and kissed his chest.
"Yeah." Sawyer said with his raspy and sexy morning voice.
"Yay !" I cheered.
"Hey Joey ?" Sawyer asked.
"Yeah Sawyer ?" I replied.
"Do you want a child ?" He said with such love in his voice making me blush.
"Of course.." I said to him answering his question.
"But when we get married though. Then we'll adopt." I mentioned.
"Of course." He said with his charming voice.
I always wanted a child of my own. I never thought Sawyer would ever feel the same way like I do. But he loves me like I love him.. I've always wanted to create a baby with someone. The love of my life, my everything, my partner. But Sawyer is male, which means I can't give him what he wants. A child. I knew that he wanted a child of his own because every time we were together or with friends, he'd always use to talk about his future and his beautiful wife. It breaks my heart because I can't give him what he wants the most.
We decided to watch a movie at the movie theaters. We were going to watch a romantic movie. After the movie, I began to think about our child. What would he/she look like, how would the baby talk, how would the baby walk, what color eyes the baby had. It was just so much I was thinking about at that moment. Sawyer and I drove back to our house and I laid down on the couch while Sawyer went upstairs to his bathroom and took a shower. I began to cough a little.
"Ow.. My throat.." I held my hand over my throat. I could feel a raspy, burning flame in my throat.
"Ahh.." I moaned and groaned. I walked up to the kitchen cabinets where we store our medicines, teas, cures, pills and much more you can use for sickness. I was searching for pills. I searched and searched and searched until I found the little bottle filled with pills. I opened it and poured 3 pills on my hand and swallowed it. I sighed and laid back. I began to feel pain in my stomach and head.
"Ahh ! What the fuck !" I yelled in pain almost ripping my hair off.
"Ahh ! It hurts ! It hurts to bad !" I yelled and screamed and cried. I cried for minutes. It felt like a war happening in my head. Guns firing, bombs exploding, fires. My stomach felt like I was being stabbed multiple times.
"Sawyer !! Sawyer ! Help me please !!" I cried his name. I tried getting up but I was too dizzy to even walk. I cried Sawyer's name.
"Sawyer !" I bumped into my book shelf and bumped into the wall and hit my head really hard. I fell and my vision was very blurry. I could see Sawyer picking me up in his arm saying
"It's okay baby. I'm here. It's gonna be alright." He said tearing up.

Sawyer's P.O.V

No no no no. This can't be happening right now. I sat next to Joey. I looked at him, and he was sleeping on the hospital's bed. I hope he's ok.
"I love you Joey." I held his hand and started tearing up.
"Mr. Hartman." The nurse said. I walked up to her and looked her in the eyes.
"Yes ?" I said wiping a small tear away.
"Joey has been having major headaches and stomach pains these past few days, have you noticed ?" The nurse said.
"No, not at all." I said with a worried voice.
"Well I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that Joey is going to be fine with our care. But the bad news is ... I'm afraid but there are slight chances that he will have memory loss." The nurse said with a depressed face.
"What .. No no !" I started crying and wiping tears off my face. The nurse gave me a warm hug and whispered in my ear.
"It's going to be ok. That is the status right now. Don't worry. He'll either wake up remembering who you are, his soul mate, or he'll wake up and see you as a complete stranger and not remember anything at all. It's going to be ok Mr. Hartman." She rubbed my back for comfort.
I walked back into the room Joey was staying in and sat down next to him.
I don't want to loose him. He's my soul mate. I never felt so much love from anyone. I love him so much, I just can't bare to think about my life without him. I can't. I started crying uncontrollably.

Joey woke up and started coughing a little bit.
"Joey I'm here.." I held his hand and looked into his beautiful green eyes.
He flinched and pulled his hand away from mine.
"Who are you ? Get away from me, you're a stranger !" He yelled.
"Oh no.. please Joey please. It's me, Sawyer. Your boyfriend." I started tearing up.
"Who ?" He asked. I cried so much now and the nurse walked in.
"I'm sorry.." The nurse said.

OMG guys ! I am so sorry I haven't been uploading. I got sent away to my grandparents house in Pennsylvania. I barely had Internet there. Comment and vote please! Please follow me ! I want to reach 10+ followers . Bye ! <3