Chapter 3

Hey guys sorry if these chapters are kinda short. I try to make them as long as I can but my hands just get really tired of typing. Anyways, tell your friends and family about this fan fiction. If they do like shipping Jawyer then tell your friends to read this please :) I'm trying to have a lot of reads in this story. Thanks <3

Joey's P.O.V

I woke up and remembered that I was in Meghan's house. Meghan woke up 2 minutes after I did.
" Good morning Joey."
" Good morning Meghan." I said rubbing my eyes .
She gave me an extra toothbrush she had stored in her sink counter cabinets. I left my toothbrush at home so I desperately needed one. I like taking care of my white shiny teeth, people say I have a great smile.
" Wanna go get breakfast with me and David, Joey ?" She said drying her wet face with a fresh white towel.
" Sure but I didn't bring extra clothes." I pointed out.
" Oh, don't worry you can borrow clothes from David." She insisted
" Okay thanks."
After brushing our teeth and washing our faces, I kindly asked David for some clothes I can borrow. He handed me a light blue v-neck, a pair of white shorts, a pair of white socks, and a pair of white shoes.
" Thanks so much David!" I said cheerfully.
" No problem."
We drove to the exact same spot where Sawyer took me for lunch that day. I tried my best to not think about him or cry in front of Meghan and David. We found seats outside. The waiter kindly asked what we would like to eat. David had an Italian salad, Meghan had a chicken salad, and I just had a simple salad with " Thousand Island " dressing drizzled over it. I know what you're thinking. Salads for breakfast ? We got here at 1:20 so we changed it to lunch. We talked about random stuff and funny stuff. Minutes passed as we finished our salads. I heard the most annoying laugh in the other side of the restaurant. It was Nicole's laugh. I looked at her but she didn't she see me. She was with Sawyer! That slutty ass bitch ! You've got to be kidding me right now Sawyer. Taking her to the same place where you took me when it first opened ? Come on Sawyer I didn't know you were that big of an ass. I stormed out of my seat and ran to the bathroom. I started to cry my eyes out as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. 10 minutes went by and I was drying my tears away an left the bathroom and headed over to my seat.
" Hey is everything okay ?" Meghan asked.
I nodded my head and pulled out my phone out of my pocket. I quickly texted Meghan.

Me: Sawyer's here with Nicole..

Meghan: That dick !

Me: I know. He hurt me even more cause he brought me here when it first opened a few days ago.

Meghan: Joey lets get out of here before anything else happens and before you rip Nicole's head off her body.

Me: Okay.

We left and headed back to Meghan's house. I flopped on her bed, face first and started tearing up a bit. She rubbed my back for comfort. We watched a movie in her living room. We watched Totoro. The movie finished and I had to go back home cause it was getting late. The clock turned 7:35.
" Thanks for everything guys. I love you guys so much." I hugged them both and walked towards the door.
" Get home safe Joey !" They both shouted. I walked out their door and took a cab home. I pulled my keys out from my tight pocket and couldn't reach for it. After minutes of struggling to get my keys, I got it and opened my door. I stepped in and spotted Sawyer sitting on the couch with his arm on the head of the couch cushion watching T.V.
" Hey..." Sawyer quietly said.
I took a quick glance at him, ignored him, and walked away to my room. I slammed the door and changed to my sweats and my tank top. As I was laying down, Sawyer slowly opened my door.
" Can I come in ?" He said so innocent. It was really freaking cute.
" I don't care." I sighed..
He walked in an laid down next to me. After minutes of awkward silence, he spoke up.
" So are you going to tell me what's wrong ?"
" You won't care Sawyer, stop acting like you do." I said getting angry.
" Yes I do." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I removed his arm from my waist and stood up from my bed.
" Sawyer stop ! Go back to your rat, Nicole!"
" Stop calling her that !" He yelled at me. His face was getting red from the anger I was causing him.
" Sawyer get out .." I pointed to the door. And he walked out. He slammed my door after he stepped out. I was heartbroken and cried myself to sleep.
Days past and Sawyer and I haven't spoken since that argument we had that night.
Weeks are passing and there is not a day that I don't think about our fight. I'm feeling cold and empty inside. My heart is aching from pain and lonely ness. I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle because I was really thirsty. While I was going down the stairs I heard mumbling. It was Sawyer's and Nicole's. I slowly went down 3 more steps so I can listen clearly.
" Nicole, I'm sorry but it has to be like this."
Were they breaking up or what ?
" But why Sawyer ? I love you. Don't break up with me please."
" I'm sorry but I have to Nicole."
I heard footsteps going towards the door and someone walked out. I knew it was Nicole. I had a evil grin on my face. I stopped grinning so I can get my water from the refrigerator. I walked passed Sawyer and he walked up stairs to his room.
I laid down on the sofa and turned on the T.V. Sawyer came down and opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.
" Hey ..." He said
" Hi .."
" I broke up with Nicole."
" Why ?"
" I wasn't really feeling it. And plus I have someone else in mind."
" Oh okay .." I turned off T.V. and headed to my room. And for some reason Sawyer followed me too. I turned around to close the door but Sawyer just walked up to me and gave me a warm and tight hug.
" Umm..."
" That someone was you Joey." He whispered in my ear and gently kissed my neck. He let me go and walked out to his room. After 3 minutes of thinking what the fuck was that, I walked over to his room where I spotted him in his bed shirtless with only basketball shorts and watching T.V.
" Hey sawyer can I come in please ?"
" Sure." I walked over to his bed and laid next to him but not touching.
" What were you talking about in my room ?"
" Look Joey, I've had a really big crush on you ever since we met. I loved you and there's not a day where I don't think about you."
" Aww Sawyer ! " I said blushing like crazy
" Well you should know that I had a crush on you too."
" Really ? "
" Yeah."
" I love you Joey."
Did he just say that to me ? I think I just melted. Oh my goodness he said it in his hot and sexy husky voice.
" I .. I love you too."
" Come get your cute ass over here and cuddle with big daddy." He said with a sexy smirk on his face.
I chuckled and placed my head over his chest and felt his abs. They were so hard and so damn sexy.

Next Day

" Hey Sawyer ?"
" Yeah ?"
" I love you." I said with a big smile.
" I love you too Joey .. Hey can I ask you something ?"
" Of course."
" Would you do me a big favor and become my boyfriend ?"
" Oh my god ! Sawyer ! Yes of course !" I jumped on him and he carried me. My legs wrapped around his waist an my arms around his neck. He spun me around and let me go and pushed me against the wall. He kissed me passionately. He then raised my hands above my head and kissed me harder. Sawyer was licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him slip his tongue in my mouth. He taste so freaking good. Our tongues met and dance around. I pulled away desperate for air. I was breathing heavily for air as Sawyer kissed my neck with his soft lips. He made a trail from my neck to my collarbone. I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair. He kept kissing me up my jaw then my lips. He pecked my lips one last time and let my hands go.

Authors Note:
Oh la la.. Things are getting steamy over here ! Am I right ? Okay vote for more chapters ! Tell your friends about this fan fiction please and thank you. Bye <3