Arkos- 1 ⛵️

Pyrrha's P.O.V

I could feel the sun crawl up the side of my face and rest on my eyes.
I groan as I turn over in my bed trying to get back to sleep. It was no use.
As I sit up I saw that it was only me and Jaune left in the dorm.
I noticed that Jaune was already up and dressed.I rub the sleep out my eyes and stretch my arm over my body.

'Good morning Pyrrha' Jaune sang in joyful voice.
'Morning Jaune you seem to be in a good mood' I smiled at him.
' Why wouldn't I be, there is no classes today' Jaune said sitting down on his bed.
' Oh so what are you going to do today' I ask getting out my clothes.
' I thought me and you could do something today thats if you want to' Jaune said smiling at me.
' okay just let me get dressed first' I said walking into the bathroom.

I take of my night clothes and put my hair down.
I put on a dark purple crop top and black skinny jeans and some red trainers. I re tie my back up into a pony tail and put my golden head band on.

As I exit the bathroom I could see Jaune staring at me.
'So what are we going today' I asked sitting down beside him.
' I thought we could have a team bonding day at the beach' Jaune said looking a me.
'Oh I dont have a swim suit' I said scratch the back of my head.
' Oh I thought that so I ask Nora to go get one for you' Jaune smiled at me.
'Oh thank you Jaune' I say smiling at him

'Were back!' Nora said as she busted through the dorm door with Ren following behind.
' Hello Nora' I say as I get off my bed.
'Here quickly put this on under your clothes and lets go' Nora said handing me a bag and pushing me into the bathroom.

I took the swimming suit out the bag and hold it out infront of me.
' Its alittle to reaviling for my liking but it will have to do' I said to my self.
Its a brass red bikini. The breasts of the bikini are connected by a gold ring.
The bottom half has gold rings around the side of it. It doest have staraps the back of it is connected by gold rings too.

As I take off my clothes I notice Nora standing at the door.
'Nora what are you doing' I ask covering up.
'Just came to see if you need help putting it on' She asked sitting on the bathroom counter.
' Um yea can you clip the back of it' I ask moving my hair away from the clip.
'Sure' Nora said jumping off the counter and clipping the gold ring into place.
'Man Pyrrha you look good' Nora told walking around me.
' Umm thank you but its not really me' I said putting my top over the bikini.
' Oh but am sure Jaune will like it' Nora winks at me.
'Haha lets go' I said pulling my jeans up and slipping on my shoes.

As we enter the dorm I notice Jaune and Ren had 4 bags packed.
'Hope yous dont mind me and Ren packed your bags for you' Jaune said handing me a red bag and Nora a pink one.
'Thank you Jaune that was very kind of yous' I said taking my bag from him.