Arkos~ 2 ⛵️

Pyrrha's p.o.v

The sun was beating down on the beach of Vale, lots of people came down to the beach to relax or cool down in the water.

'Nora were do you want to put our stuff' I turned to Nora who was currently on Rens shoulders. 'Umm righttt here' Nora said jumping off Rens shoulders.
Nora pulled out her pink towel, Ren his purple, Jaune his yellow and I brought out my red one.

As we took out our stuff Nora started to get impatient.
'come on guys lets go swimmig already' Nora said taking off her clothes. Only me and Nora still had our clothes on.

Jaune had on yellow and blue swim shorts. Ren had green and pink swim shorts. Nora had a pink bikini with a green strip going acros her top half.

'Come on Nora lets go swimming' Ren said as he stod up.
'Yass, yous two coming' Nora asked looking at me and Jaune.
'No am good' I say getting out my tannin oil.
'No yous two go on i will say here with pyrrha.
' Okay then come on Ren' Nora said pulling ren towards the water.

'Hey Jaune' I said looking at him.
'Yea' He said looking back at me.
' Can you put this on my back for me' I ask hanidng him the bottle.
'Yea okay turn around' Jaune said opening the bottle.
I turn around and bring my hair over my shoulder.
'You will have to um unclip your um top' Jaune said rubbing the oil into his hands.
'Oh okay' I put my hands behind me and unclip the ring. I hold up the top with one hand and my hair in the other.

Jaune started rubbing the oil along my back. It felt so relaxing
Acouple of minutes later I felt his hands leave my back.
'thats you Pyrrha' Jaune said clipping my top together for me.
'Thank you jaune' I smiled at him.

'Do you want to go swimming' jaune asked me as he stood up.
'Okay sure' I stood up.
We started to make our way do to the water front and saw Nora and Ren splashing each other.

' you coming Pyrrha' Jaune Said walking into the water.
' yea coming' I said walking after him.
'It's so cold' I said wrapping my arms around me for warmth.
'hah come one Pyrrha it's not that cold' jaune said pulling me more into the water.

'Ahh Jaune' I yelled as he picked me up and throw me into the water. I felt the air being ripped from my lungs as I hit the cold water. I decided to stay under. I Swan behind jaune so he couldn't see me in the deep water.

'Pyrrha' I heard jaune call for me but I ignored him. I slowly came up from the water staying behind him, then I tackled him into the water. 'Aaah!' Jaune screamed as he hit the water.

We came  up from the water together.
'haha your face was priceless' I laughed at him.
' hah your so funny' jaune said pulling me towards Nora and Ren.