Chapter 1: Meeting You Again

Yuu opened his eyes realizing he was laying in a bed. It's been two weeks since Yuu had seen Mika for the first time in four years. Yuu put a hand to his heart and looked out the window. "Mika, was that really you?..." Yuu was contemplating weather his mind was playing with him or not. Yuu got out of his bed and put on his signature uniform only to find everyone was out on a mission with a couple left behind to stay with the injured and make sure no one sneaks into the base. Yuu wanted time to think, think of ways to save Mika from those awful vampires that killed his whole family. He told the remaining people at the base he was leaving, and then he was off. Yuu was walking for a while until he was stopped feeling cautious. He pulled out his weapon and looked around the area, there was nothing. A figure popped up from behind a damaged car. Yuu's eyes widened and he gripped his weapon tight only to put it away in his sheath. "Mika?"there was a long pause "M-Mika?" Yuu began to tear up again from happiness of course. "Y-Yu-Chan?" another few minutes of silence had passed and Yuu walked up to Mika and pulled him into an embrace. "Mika....." Yuu shut his eyes and began to let the tears run down his face. "Yu-Chan." Mika pulls away from Yuu only to look into Yuu's bright green forest eyes. Yuu returned the meaningful gaze. "Mika." Yuu leaned in, they lightly bumped foreheads. "I missed you" Yuu smiles and grabs Mika's hand."I didn't think I would ever see you again after that whole kill vampires and humans situation." Mika squeezed Yuu's warm hand "I missed you, but how come you're out here alone?" Mika asked as if he were interested. "I needed some air.....but" Yuu smiled, "I'm glad I get to be alone with you. You're my family after all." Mika squeezed Yuu's hand again only breathed more heavily. Mika backed up because he just noticed how fast Yuu's pulse was and the strong smell of Yuu's blood growing stronger.....Mika covered his mouth, fangs dejecting, "Mika, are you okay?" Yuu reached out to comfort Mika but the vampire pushes him away. "Yu-Chan, don't come near me, I'm a monster, and I can't hold the craving of blood back anymore. Mika blushed when Yuu offered his wrist. "You don't have to hold back."Yuu smiled brightly. Mika coughed but coughed up blood. Yuu's happy expression turned into a concern one quickly. "If you don't drink blood you'll..." Yuu didn't want to say the rest of his sentence. The darker haired boy unbuttoned his uniform a bit and grabbed Mika's head pulling him in for a hug. Mika gulped, putting a hand over his mouth again. "Mika, listen to me, you don't have to fight it." Yuu tightened his grip around the shaky vampire that was in front of him. After that Yuu nodded his head to confirm it was okay. Mika began to shed tears as slowly but surly gave in to the craving that been haunting him for four years. Yuu moaned at the sudden contact, Mika's teeth sinking into his flesh. Mika became more rough after the first taste, and began to suck harder pulling Yuu as close as possible. Yuu hummed entangling his hand into Mika's long blonde hair and pulled on it lightly. The feeling of Mika sucking his blood was explainable. Yuu couldn't think straight and he wasnt sure if it was the blood that was being drained out of him or how rough Mika was being. The darker haired boy bit his lip and clenched Mika's uniform in his fist. "MMMika mmnnn....." Mika quickly sofend his grip and pulled away from the boys bloody neck. "Im sorry." Mika said as quickly as possible. "I c-couldn't control myself." Mika looked doen and showed signs of guilt. "I-it wasnt..." Yuu blushed, "all that bad." Yuu finished. Mika looked up at Yuu with his soon to be red eyes. "Mika..." Yuu put one hand on the vampire's right cheek, staring into his eyes watching a crimson color filling his eyes along with tears. Yuu stood up and held out a helping hand for Mika.