Chapter 2: Running Away

Now they were both standing up, all they both could think about was just embracing each other. Mika looked down, bangs covering his eyes and his whole body trembling. "How are you not scared of me?......I'm a monster now." Mika asked. "First of all, don't call yourself a monster or i'll hit you in the head, hard. Second how could I ever be scared of a family member, Mika is Mika weather he's human or no. Third and most important I've missed you. Why would I go through all of this work to find you just to walk away from you again....That's not happening." Yuu was sure of it. They bumped foreheads together again. "Runaway with me.......Yu-Chan." Mika pleaded. The darker haired boy blushed and his heat was pounding. Mika put a hand on Yuu's chest right over where his heart was. "You can hide this, I can hear it and feel it, you cant ignore this." Mika spoke and took Yuu's shaky hand and brought it up to Mika's own heart."M-Mika." Yuu's heart beat even faster, his face was heating up, his legs even felt like jello, and his breath grew heavier...Many things running through the boys mind.....the only thing that was stopping him was his friends back at the base.... Yuu gained enough determination  and strength and he finally said, "Lets go, go together." Mika's eyes widened from the surprise, but he didn't waste any time. The vampire picked Yu-Chan up bridal style, catching Yuu off guard and making him blush more. Mika smiled"W-where are we going to g-go?" Yuu managed to force out of his mouth. "It's a surprise." Mika had a place ready for both of them to stay.  After seeing him two weeks before, he just couldn't help but hope they could run away together. Mika had everything ready for just the both of them. Mika stared jumping o the base that he found, it was hidden very well and wasn't damaged at all. To be honest it looked like a normal house on the inside. After about forty minutes of fast pace jumping they arrived at there new home. "We're here." Mika said. He looked down and found that Yuu was sleeping. Mika almost forgotten how cute Yuu was in his sleep. The vampire walked inside the very well hidden base then walked into a hallway, Then walked into a room with two bed, putting Yu- Chan in the one closest to the door and sitting next to the peaceful looking boy. Mika ran a had through Yuu's silky smooth hair. Mika stared down at Yuu's delicate looking face and caressed his soft cheek. Mika's heart was at a steady beat almost beating at the same pace as Yuu's breathing pace. The blonde blushed when Yuu shifted in the bed, pulling his hand away quickly. Mika took a quick shower then went into the kitchen thinking and looking around for something that Yuu might like. Mika simply grabbed a can of green beans and a fork, then brought it to the room Yuu was in. Mika sat next to him again.