Chapter 3: We're Home

Mika hesitated at first "Y-Yuu...Yu-Chan?" The blonde shook the slumbering boy in front of him. "Hmmmm." Yuu groaned and his mind slowly collected itself and realized where he was and how he got there. The thought made the darker haired boy's cheeks heat up. "Welcome home." Mika shot Yu-Chan a warm smile and handed him the somewhat fresh food. "Here, I thought you might be hungry." Yuu's face lit up as he took the food in a can. "Thank you, I am starving."  Yu-Chan didn't even use the fork, he just pored the whole thing down his throat. Mika giggled "You're Welcome, Yu-Chan." Mika got up off of the bed and walked to the closet pulling out a pair of navy blue shorts, a dark gray T-shirt, and some plaid blue boxers. Mika himself was wearing a white T-shirt and black shorts. He brought the clothes over to the Yuu and set them on his lap. "If you want to take a shower the bathroom is in the hall right across from our room." Mika stated and Yuu nodded. Mika laid on his own bed and shut his eyes for a little while. While Mika was resting his eyes Yuu finished his food and left it on the nightstand next to his bed. He got up and went into the bathroom with the clothes Mika had given him. He started the shower letting the water warm up while he undressed. After he was finished undressing he walked into the shower almost shutting his eyes instantly. He could feel the water relax his muscles. He leaned against the wall and put out a hand in front of him staring at it. 'I'm finally here with you, Mika. It's been four whole years and I'm feeling different around you for some reason. What is this feeling? Why does my heart beat so fast when I look at you or think about you? Like right now, I can feel it pounding...' Yuu thought to himself. He quickly finished his shower and got dressed leaving a towel on his head and left his somewhat dirty uniform in a laundry basket in the bathroom closet. Yuu walked out of the bathroom drying the hair on his head. Mika walked towards Yu-Chan and put his hands on Yuu's hands and started to help dry but slowly. They both stared into each others eyes. They just sat there admiring each others eyes. Mika brought the towel down from Yuu's head and placed it around the back of his neck. Mika brought his hands back up to Yuu's cheeks. Yuu blushed and looked away "Thank you for being alive, Yu-Chan.." Mika smiled which caused Yuu's face to grow a crimson red. Yuu snapped out of it. "No.....thank you for being alive, for staying with me." Yuu put his hands on Mika's hands and massaged light circles into Mika's hands, looking away again."Mika...." Yuu felt his heart, he felt as if it was going to pop out of his chest. Tears fell down Yuu's cheeks and onto the floor. "I.....I....." Mika simply hugged Yuu and could feel his heart pumping the blood through out his whole body. They both cried because of how much they missed each other. "I don't understand, Mika. What is this feeling inside of me? We're support to be family, but I don't feel like family, I feel something more. I feel.....different." Yuu squeezed the wide eyed Mika tighter. "Yu-Chan.." Mika pulled Yuu away from him but still held him close. "Close your eyes." Mika gently demanded and blushed lightly. Yuu's eyes widened "Hmm." then closed quickly. Mika held Yuu's shoulders in his hands and shut his eyes as well. Mika slowly pulled the darker haired boy closer but then stopped and hesitated. Yuu opened one eye and looked at Mika who was tightening his grip on his shoulders. Yuu quickly shut his eyes blushing even more. "Just do it, Mika" Yuu said quickly and shut his eyes tighter, clenching his fists. Mika widened his eyes and blushed. Yuu put one of his arms around Mika pulling him closer, there foreheads bumped and there torsos connected. "Please....Mika." Yu-Chan pulled Mika even closer and put his free hand on the vampire's cheek. Mika slowly leaned in and connected their lips. He wrapped his arms around Yuu's neck and pulled away. They both opened their eyes and stared at each other, they both leaned in for a second kiss which was filled with more passion then the first. They pulled away once more. "Yu-Chan......" Mika smiled and Yuu returned the warm smile.