Nicolas |E|

Edited

Fils de pute!

I purposely insulted my wife in a way that I knew would've hurt her. I know she went into the bathroom to sob her miseries away - I heard when she turned the shower on. When she came back out, I entered the restroom and saw the red lingerie that she had been wearing, thrown in the trash bin.

I wanted to ask her this morning why she had tossed it away but I knew she'd just saying something around the lines of it not being needed in his household.

Since she woke up, she's been giving me the silent treatment. I deserve it for being an ass but she could at least speak to me. Even if it's for something unimportant. I hop in the shower quickly and when I get out, I search for her.

She's sitting on a chair beside the table, drinking coffee. "Mon amour," I speak softly. I don't want to make her more enraged. "Would you like me to cook breakfast for you?"

She set her cup of coffee in the dishwasher and grabbed hold of her purse. "I have plans with Chloe," She spits as she walks out the door.

I would've stopped her, chased her until she forgave me but I knew that wouldn't work. So I decided to let her cool off for a while at Chloe's before heading there and surprising her.