Bite me (boyxboy)

(Ok guys so this is the first chapter... please dont mind the lack of editing)

Day 1

I sat in class and let my mind take me to a far away happy place. My teacher was going on about some boring ass algerbra shite.

This is fucked. I thought to myself.

I looked around, day four at my new school and everyone was still staring at me. I flicked my hair back into my eyes so people couldnt tell if i was watching them or not.

Halfway through the class the door opened and some guy walked in, he looked... Stunning.

Oh yeah, did i forget to mention i was gay? Well i am.

Anyways, he walked in and i couldnt take my eyes off him, he flicked his medium length blonde hair out of his eyes and smiled around the class.

"I have arrived, and now we may commence the entertainment of mathematics with the beautiful miss l." He stated grinning.

I melted a little and my new friend nudged my arm and sent a knowing grin my way. Ugh this sucks.

"Mr Clob nice of you to join us," the teacher rolled her eyes. HIGH FIVE TO HER, SHUT DOWN BRAH.

I smiled to myself. "Please take a seat now." My smug look wiped clean off my face, the only seat left was the one beside me.

I groaned and smashed my head into the desk. And pheobe laughed at me. "Shut up," i snapped at her.

I might be new at this school but pheobe and i are two peas in a pod. We like all the same things, its like we have been friends for years instead of days.

The boy/god sat next to me and i mumbled something about the teacher that, lets face it, should never be heard by another person.

Then there was a hand in my field of vision. Huh? I thought.

"The name is Adrian," he smiled in my dorection. I swear, if he smiles any wider im gonna puke some sunshine.

"Hack," i replied icily, staring at his hand. A look of sadness crossed his eyes, but he continued the charade.

"Nice to meet you Hack?" He queried the end. I nodded and let the side of my mouth curl upwards a little. He took this hint and opened his mouth to continue talking when the teacher cleared her throat in front of us.

He smiled and put his head down and started writing. The teacher smiled and moved on but i knew what he was actually writing.

'So you're new here huh?' The paper read. I nodded stiffly. 'Thats pretty neat, do you like it here?' I frowned, who the heck calls school neat? I shrugged.

'I like your hair' i choked and started coughing, pheobe started patting my back and everyone around me stared.

Pheobe mouthed a 'what?' But i shrugged it off and started writing frantically. 'Uhh thanks i think, yours is pretty ho---' i scribbled out that word before he made it out. '--cool as well.' I sighed in relief as he ran a proud hand through his hair.

'Thanks, say you're pretty cute... you should see a movie with me tonight'

The invisible choking man came back with reinforcements. Pheobe slapped my back and wrote frantically on a peice of paper.

'WHAT THE HELL?!?'
'dude... He just asked me out'

She looked at me questioning and i pointed to the guy next to me. Her eyes widened and she started hyperventilating.

"Play along" she whispered. I nodded as the teacher ran over.

"Whats going on?" She freaked.

"Oh my friend just needs some fresh air, she may faint, i'll go with her" the teacher nodded and we walked out.

As soon as we got outside, she became a screaming banshee. "OH EM GEE HE ASKED YOU OUT?!? YOU HAVE TO SAY YES." A passing teacher looked at us wierdly.

"But i dont even know him."
"I do not even care." She started. "Now you go back in there and say yes."

I sighed, nodded and walked back inside. The teacher gave me a worried glance. "She'll be back any minute now" i informed her. She nodded and went back to her student.

I sat next to 'st adrian of the church of greek gods' and smiled at him. He pushed the peice of paper in my direction and i drew a big tick with a smiley face next to it. He smiled and went back to his work. Joy.

(DID YOOU LIKE IT?!?! I hope so, please give me feedback... Might post night 1 up soon)