Adrians journal 10 june 2006

The party was raging. I could smell vomit, alcohol, desperation and sweet human essence.

Oh right, new diary, new explanation. Uhm, well vampire, 106 years old, blood, human necks, eternally 19 with a baby face and a total woman slayer.

Its a good thing I can keep up with the times, otherwise I would be so obvious.

Some chick walked up to me and shoved her tongue down my throat. God she was disgusting. I pushed her off me and fixed my hair. I needed a drink

Sure, a vampire drinking alcohol sounds weird. But it works, we get drunk, we get full if we eat food, and to be brutally honest I love getting white girl wasted, go out to the town and get a Kebab.

But tonight, I'm getting laid.

I reach the kitchen of this house, some random school party, yeah I'm 106 and I still go to school, what else am I going to do with my eternal life?

Anyways I reach the kitchen, I find a bottle of vodka, and I go for my life, 3/4 of a bottle of vodka later and 2 almost gurps. I am feeling pretty pissed.

I run outside and puke in the yard, everythings a blur and I know I'm not in control of my body.

"FUCK YEAA! PARTY!" I scream, some people come dance with me for a while, my drunken haze making me lose all sense of time.

I stumble inside and look for someone, but it's too loud and I need some drunk space after a while. Stumbling through the mass of sweaty drunk people, I make it to the front door and sit on the front porch, it was pretty empty out the front, seeing as everyone was in the pool.

I sit on a chair and my world spins, I giggle at how drunk I am.

"This spot taken?" Some guy walked up to me, I eyed him up and down, he was tall, dark hair, perfectly tanned. He was muscled too, I mean, I am muscled, but thats because I was some spawn of the devil or some crap. He was ripped, muscles that I'd imagine lonely wimpy gay boys dream of on the night of formal.

"Have a seat man," I slurred, putting my arm around him instantly. "Your arms are bigger than my head!" I poked them.

He laughed, "pretty drunk are we?" I could only laugh.

We talked for a bit, I don't remember much. But I remember going inside and meeting a chick. I must have taken her upstairs cause I woke up next to someone.

...

11th June 2006

I woke up, hungover, and I stunk of sex. Fuck yeah, I got laid.

I rolled quietly out of the bed and put my pants on. I listened to the gentle breathing of the person next to me. I remember thinking that was weird, normally I kill girls after I finish, this one must have been damn good.

I decided to see who it was, I lifted the sheets ever so carefully, and there he was, the porch guy. I dropped the sheet and it draped conveniently over his crutch, hiding the possible cause for my tender backside. His muscles flexed as he shivered in the cool June air.

I felt myself getting turned on by this perfect guy, I had nothing against gays, but I never thought I would be attracted to a man. I didn't mind, I was open to new things.

I left, I didn't leave my number, and I went I the shops, to look at guys. I studied guys for hours, and the conclusion was I like them. Girls where ok, but guys where a whole new thing. Guess I found a new pastime.

***

A/N Hey guys, OMG WHAAATT DID NOT SEE THAT COMING OMG (said the guy writing it) I'm a terrible excuse of updating regularly, but you all seem to love it, and I love all of you. LIKE RATE COMMENT SHARE HEART LOVE ME LOVE ADRIAN LOVE HACK LOVE THE PHEEBS LOVE PENTATONIX... Kbye <3