Meeting new friends and a shocker

*****★***************★*****

Shay's POV

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Wake up, baby. Its time for breakfast." Jake said as I fluttered my eyes open.

Today is Monday and the room makeover was tiring. Bunny and Cupcake loved their new room when they got home last night. They said its 'amazingly fantabulous and so grown up!' thats exactly what they said.

Gio and Cass hit it off well, they're dating. Landon and Jade seem like they like each other a lot also.

"Jake what time is it?" I asked still tired.

"Its 9am, now wake up." Jake demanded.

"Fine and can you pick out my outfit cause you have such great style?" I asked him while heading to the shower.

"Sure. Have a great shower!" He said faking excitment

"Yeah cause showering is so fun its unbelievable. Woohoo showers!" I said making Jake chuckle.

I went to take a shower and brush my teeth.

******15 minutes later

I went back into my room to find my clothes on the bed.

A black knitted sweater, a black tank top, white skinny jeans and black ankle boots. The accesories were my necklace I got from Dyls when I was 14 that said 'Shay' in cursive, a ring that had a flower on it and diamond studs with a tiny stud for my nose and one for my cartilage.

My makeup was mascara, a thin line of eyeliner, and pale pink lipstick. I dont wear consealer or foundation cause everyone gets blemishes and pimples so why hide them?

My hair was still black with an ombre effect in the end so I put my front bangs, that reached my eyes, out and the rest of my hair in a sock bun. My eyes were two shades of gray.

I walked out of my room and saw Tanner going inside his room. "Hello Mr.Tanner." I said smiling showing my dimples.

"Sup, Shay?" He looked me up and down. "Where are you going looking all dolled up?" he asked.

"Nowhere, maybe. Jake just picks the clothes and I wear them." I said to Tanner who looked surprised.

"Jake picked that outfit?" I nodded.

"Wow, hes got style. Well Im going to do nothing so, bye." He said closing the door.

I stood there for a while with my mouth opening and closing like a fish. I then just walked downstairs. When I got there no surprise there were some unknown guys there. Then I recognized one.

"Dally! Hey! What's up dude?" I say running to hug him. The guys stopped talking and looked at me up and down.

"Hey, Shay. What's up?" Dallas says pulling away from the hug.

"Nothing, I was just going to eat. Do you want something?" I asked while his brother and his brothers friends looked shocked that we knew each other. I guess Dallas doesnt have that many friends.

"Sure. Let me introduce you to my brother and his friends first?" He asked so I nodded as he started with his brother. "This is my brother." I smiled slightly and introduced myself,

"Im Shay Ryders nice sister cause the other one is a meanie." I said while shaking his hand.

"Im Colton. I never knew Ryder had such a hot sister." Colton says trying to flirt.