Revealed Secrets

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

Shays Pov

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"So thats why. Are you kinding me? Jake, have you ever thought that maybe oh I dont know STOP DATING WHORES! Thats all you did back then. I understand you killed your own friends to protect your family but still you hurt many families. I wont kill you that wont solve anything. I'm just trying to process the fact that my boyfriend was a murder. They threatened to kill your family over some dumb girlfriend? Who does that? Im really having trouble processing this. I dont even know what to do.... Okay heres the deal, Im not breaking up with you because of your past Im in love with you and not your past. I think I need a break from all this. Im going away for a week and I'll come back good as new." I looked at Jake to see if he was okay, I dont know why but I guess its just because of the type of person I am. "Jake, are you okay?" I asked Jake who was just sitting there looking ashamed of his passed. Jake shook his head no meaning he wasn't okay and something was wrong. "Whats wrong? Are you hurt or something?" He nodded his head yes. "What hurts?" I asked holding one of his hands.

"My heart." He whispered and a single tear fell. Ry, Dyls and Laken went to bed or something so it was just us.

"I feel like I've completely dishonored you. What I did was shameful. I know your really upset with me right now. I understand that you need your space. I love you no matter what you decide to do." Jake said to me looking in my eyes.

"Jake, I love you so much but I need to go and clear my head for a while. If you will miss me so much then I'll just go to the park and clear my head. Dont even think about trying to talk me out of it cause it wont work. Im leaving now, I love you so much. Don't have too much fun without me." I joked to lighten the mood.

"Okay but promise me you'll come back. I dont want to be without you for too long. Shay, I'm sorry for killing all those people. It was a terrible decision. I really love you and dont want to lose you. Everytime I give a girl my heart she has taken it away from me, I know you wont take my love and leave me like everyone else has but, please come back." Jake says and hugs me then kisses my cheek.

I peck his lips then kissed him lovingly. We kissed for about 5minutes then I pulled away looking into his eyes with my left hand on his cheek. "I love you. I would never leave you." I said quietly then kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much." He kissed my hand and let it go.

"I'll be back soon. You better not leave me." I said jokingly and Jake chuckled as I walked out the room.

I went downstairs and saw Gio, Landon, Ryder, Dylan and Tanner on the couch talking.

"Guys I'm going to the park to clear my head. I love you, guys." I said then hugged each of them and they said they loved me. I went over to Tanner last.

"Shay I'm not saying it." Tanner said knowing what I was going to say.

I plop down on Tanners lap and did a puppy dog face. "Pwease Tanny. I love you so much but you don't love me. Why Tanny, why?" I said with a baby voice and the puppy dog face.

Tanner was trying not to look like he was about to crack but that didnt work. "Fine. I love you, Shay. Are you happy now?" He said through gritted teeth.

I shook my head no. "Your not nice to me Tanny. You have to say it like you mean it." The other guys were holding in their laughs.

"Shay, Im truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with you. Will that do?" Did he just quote One Direction? Yep I think he did since I love their music.