Lilly vs. House Guests

Me:Ohayo mina! I hope your enjoying the story! Please comment any of your thoughts I would love to hear them. Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly POV:

              "Silence demons, for I shall end you right here and now!" She pulled out a pocket knife and I had to refrain from laughing.
"I mean seriously? The all mighty hero is using a 100 yen pocket knife? Pathetic!" After my statement I ended my resistance and burst out laughing on the ground like a maniac.This caused a tick mark to appear on flatty's forehead and Maou to sweat drop.
"And just who are you little girl" Now it was my turn to get an irk mark. She merely smirked at me.
"Why you-" I was cut off by my brother.
"Yuriko nows not the time to fight, we're out in public. Anyway Emilia what are you even doing here?" She scoffed
"What do you think I leapt through the gate just like you, anyway prepare to die devils!"

                  "H-hey, Emilia wait lets just talk about this" My brother said holding his hands up.

                  "How about no I didn't come here to talk I came to brutally kill you!" 

                   "Yeah, about that...........isn't that a pocket knife from that crappy 100 yen store down town?"I ask tilting my head to the side.She got red. Like red red, redder then her hair.

                     "So what if it is!?"

                  "What happened to your sacred sword?"I asked cockily.

                 "Enough talk lets end this!" And with that she lunged at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*le skip to mademoiselle Ashya*
Ashya gasps as the pot of water behind him fizzles.

"My pore, pore dish" he says with anime tears " his majesty and Yuriko sure are late" he looks at his watch.
===========/============
*le skip to the popo building*
"So you wanna tell me why you were fighting in the middle of the street?" The cop says boredly.

"Because I must destroy him", Emilia being cold as always answers.
"Look lady I don't know what your boyfriend did but next time just talk it out" At the accusation of my brother and the hero being a couple I cracked up laughing. I mean how ludicrous is that.They literally wanna kill eachother!
"W-what? Did you say b-boyfriend??" She shuddered
"Bet he thinks we're dating and having some kind of lovers quarrel" Whispered Maou. I finally calmed my giggles just in time to intervene
"Sorry cheif but I'm hungry and don't have time to listen to you lecture the two 'love birds' as they say"
"Wha-" I cut him off by erasing his memory of the last hour and knocking him out.
"Wha-...WHAAAAAT WE ARE NOT LOVE BIRDS......wait YOUR LILLITH ARN'T YOU!!??!"
"Gees stop your screaming I was joking and by the way my name is Yuriko Maou now so best call me by it" I said walking out the door and into the streets the other two not far behind.
"*Huff* Suiting name for you Lillith Jacobs, child of the Lilly, yeah fits perfectly,  except that,  that Lilly sure wilted quickly didn't it?" Her voice was laced with venom as she referenced my past. My bangs cast a shadow on my face.

"Oh Emilia always believing what your beloved church stories say, how pure of you. But nothing can stay pure forever...." and with that said I walked ahead of them and headed 'home' but really deep down I know that I'll never go back to my real home ever again....
==================================
*skip* Yuriko's POV:

I was awoken from my slumber by the door shutting rather loudly. I groggily sat up and rubbed my sleepy eyes as they adjusted to the lightly lit apartment. Looking around I noticed I was the only one in the small one room living space and there was a  note on the table.Walking over to the table to read the letter I also noticed there was 20,000 yen on the table as well. ($20)