Eyeless Jack x Reader [Lemon]

Yeah... this is a thing.. my friend convinced me so i figured why not use my dirty space i call a brain and write one.

No POV for this.

You were sitting on the couch talking to Toby. EJ was sitting on the other couch and noticed that Toby has been really handsy (is this a word??). Toby's hand started to crawl up your thigh but you didnt notice. EJ started feeling jealous but tried not to show it. Toby started sliding closer making EJ growl quietly. He didnt like Toby being that close to you. Toby started leaning in and EJ stood up quickly and grabbed you making you jump. He then 'glared' at Toby. You were his girlfriend not Toby's. EJ started dragging you upstairs. "What are doing?" you asked him in confusion. He didnt respond and dragged you into his room. He closed and locked the door before pinning you against the wall, caging you with an arm by your head and waist. "You know you should be more careful around the others." EJ said quietly in your ear. You shivered slightly but nodded. "You are mine. No one else's. You are too beautiful for your own good." he said before slamming his cold lips onto your soft, warm ones. You didnt even notice him remove his mask. You kissed him back passionately. He ran his snake-like tongue against you bottom lip, asking for entrance. You kept your mouth closed, teasing him. This earned you a growl. EJ broke the kiss and picked you up, making your legs wrap around his waist. You squeaked slightly. Jack then carried you towards the bed and slammed you down causing you to let out a yelp. He crawled on top of you before smirking at the blush on your face. You had lost your virginity to a douchebag a while back but you had never had sex with him. You were slightly nervous. Jack leaned towards your ear before whispering "That was a foul move you made back there. You are mine." He then licked the shell of your ear and blew on it causing delightful shivers to run down your spine. He then trailed kisses down your jaw and back to your lips again, giving them a short but passionate peck before moving down. He trailed kisses on the bottom of your chin, slowly working toward the crook of your neck. He then sucked and nibbled on that spot, causing you to let out a soft and quiet moan. He smirked against your skin before smashing his cold lips against yours again in a fiery kiss. You moaned lightly as his gloved hands trailed up your shirt, massaging your bra-clad breasts. He broke the kiss quickly, ripping of your shirt. He then unhooked you bra and trailed kisses along your collar bone. He trailed his forked tongue down the valley between your boobs before sucking on the now hard nipple of your left twin. He roughly squeezed your right one, occasionally running his thumb over your perky bud. He then switched giving them the same treatment. He trailed his kisses down your stomach before reaching your pants line. He unbuttoned your shorts sliding them slowly off your legs. He spread you legs and placed a chaste kiss on your clothed heat, making you squirm. He chuckled lightly at your impatience before pulling your underwear (i hate the word 'panties') off with his razor like teeth. He then brought his face back to your dripping heat before immediately sucking on your clit without warning, causing you to let out a surprised but pleasured moan. He then shoved a gloved finger into your heat pumping in and out at a teasingly slow rate. You whined slightly, begging for him to go faster. He chuckled at you eagerness before removing his fingers, quickly replacing it with his long tongue causing you to let out a pleasured mewl. He brought his thumb up to rub your clit making you moan louder. You soon came close to your climax. As your walls tightened around his tongue he quickly pulled away causing you to whine. He stood up next to the bed and removed his black hoodie, revealing his tone body. You stared slightly, your blush coming back. He then unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor, leaving him in his navy blue boxers. Your blush darkened as you saw him pull his boxers down, making his hard length slap against his stomach. He then walked over to you and pulled you off the bed making you get on your knees. He grabbed your hair and pulled it, making you moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He then guided your mouth towards his member making you take it in your mouth. He than controlled your head, instantly making you deep throat him. You gagged slightly causing him to groan. You looked into his eyes making him moan more at the innocent yet lust filled look in your (e/c) orbs. He released your (h/c) hair and put you back on the bed, climbing on top if you. He kissed you lightly before guiding his length to your heat. He teased you rubbing the tip up and down your slit and lightly pushing his head in, but nothing more. You whined out but he silenced you with a kiss. As soon as he broke the kiss he slammed his long cock into you, making you moan loudly. He then mercilessly pounded into you making you become a moaning mess. He pulled your hair and bit your neck, making the feeling even more stimulating. You drug your nails down his back making him groan. Soon you got close to your climax, and he could feel it. He pounded harder, lifting your left leg on his shoulder. The new angle caused him to hit your g-spot making you cum on his member. You moaned his name loudly, sending him over the edge as his come filled you. Your name left his mouth along with some swears. Once you both came down from your highs, he pulled out, some of his cum leaking out as well. He then kissed you and rolled over next to you, pulling you into his chest. "Your mine. Got that?" he whispered into your ear. "Yes. I love you." you responded. "I love you too."

Im done. Time to lock up the black hole. Bye~.