Slenderman x Reader [Short]

TW: Kidnapping, bit Yandere idk

"Ha! You fucker! I won!" You snatched the last page off the tree and did a mini victory dance, all fear leaving your body. You finished the game.

Now you could get out of the creepy forest you stumbled into and back home. A sharp static filled your head and made you wince.

You turned quickly and saw the tall being standing there, staring, watching. "Fuck off. I won." The static got louder.

Your eyes watered and you got dizzy, your knees weakening as you fell to the ground. The last thing you saw was black tendrils reaching for you and then the world went dark.

...

You awoke with a sharp migraine in your temple, eyes flooded by dingy lighting and your nose filled with the sent of mildew. A soft static filled your head, but you could still focus.

You scanned the room, realizing you sat in a cell, about an inch of water standing on the floor. "Hello?" Your raspy voice echoed into the cellar, the squeaks of rats ringing in response.

"No one escapes." The whisper rang into the dark, a faint wind blowing out the candles that served as your only source of light.

You somehow knew exactly who the voice belonged to. "Y-you said that if I got all the pages I could leave. You lied." Your voice was small.

A chuckle rang out, seeming to come from all directions at once. "You could leave the woods. But not me." You began to tremble as his words sank in.

"Wha-" The static got louder, harsher. You tried to block it out with your hands but it didn't work. Your ears began to bleed at the sound, whimpers leaving your mouth.

"No one leaves."