Ticci Toby x Reader

~Reader-chan's POV~

Toby and I have been best friends for the longest time. We told each other all of our secrets, helped each other through tough times, we even teamed up to pull pranks on Trenderman. *beep beep* the microwave alarm went off, signaling that the popcorn was finished. I grabbed the warm bag and closed the microwave door before pouring the bags contents into a bowl. I walked out of the kitchen into the living room, where Toby was on the couch with some blankets waiting for me. Today we are having a movie night since he decided to come over instead of killing. Yes, he's a killer. Proxy of Slenderman himself. Toby himself, though, is actually quite nice. We were watching Saw IV. The movie has just gotten tk the part where the officer finds a teacher and his wife staked together on a pole in the classroom. Toby suddenly looks at me. I look back and smile a little, only to notice that he looks a little off. "You okay, Toby?" I asked concerned. He shook his head a bit before answering, "Yeah. I was ju-st thinking .. L-look. I kn-ow we're fr-frie-nds and have been for a while b-ut.. I li-ke you. A l-l-lot. And you m-ay not like me, b-ut i r-ea-lly like y-ou." I felt my cheeks heat up. In all honesty i had developed a crush on the adorable twitching psycho a while back. To know he liked me back made me feel giddy. "I like you tok, Toby" i giggled and kissed his cheek. His face lit up before he smiled a bit. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side. "Does that mean you'll date me?" He said with a twitch at the end, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Of course. Dont you know what I like you means?"

boiii so that was crappy. I may or may not have lowkey forgot that I wrote books lmao. So yeah. Will make a better one next time. Maybe a different creepypasta. Imma start doing less mainstream ones cuz honeslty creepypasta like Skin Taker and Strangled Red dont get enough love. Im still doing ones people know about, just some less popular ones.