Chapter 2 - Social Outcast

Note: Eric Arndt is Enzo Amore's real name.

*sorry this was so long.

****3 Weeks Later****

"(Y/N)! We have to go! I want to get there early. Maybe I'll run into a superstar!" Dom exclaimed

"Dom, we live 30 mins from New York and its only 3. The show starts at 8." I stated

"We will leave around 4:30 and spend a couple of hours in Time Square. That sound good to you?" I asked.

He nods his head and hugs me.

"Thanks again (y/n). I can't believe were going to RAW. You are the best sister ever!"

I smile.

"Go get ready Dom, 4:30 will be here in no time"

I go to take a shower and get ready. I straighten my hair really quick and do my makeup. I got myself dressed in something casual (skinny jeans and a spaghetti strap shirt) and head to the living room to find Dom already dressed and ready.

"Let's go Dom." I said as I put on my zip up hoodie.

Dom and I head to the car. I look at him and notice nothing but smiles and excitement. We start heading out. The whole car ride involved him talking about wrestlers. He was talking about someone named Dean Ambrose and how he's crazy he's one of his favorites. He also spoke about these guys called The New Day and how funny they are. Although I didn't know who he was speaking about it made me smile to see how happy he was.

We arrive in Time Square around 5 and drive to one of  my fav places to eat Kat'z Deli. As I'm slowly enjoying my reuben sandwich. I notice Dom scarfing down his sandwich.

"Buddy, don't eat so fast. You might choke."

"Sorry (y/n), I'm just super excited to go to the arena." He explained with a mouth full of food.

I shake my head and laughed.

It was around 5:45 when we decided to start heading to the arena. It was a short ten minute drive but in those ten minutes I was given a crash course on WWE superstars.

" Wow Dom, you sure know a lot about wrestling!"

He smiles and starts bouncing up and down in his seat as soon as he sees the arena.

"Ahh, there it is (y/n)!" Dom exclaimed while pointing to the arena.

I drive around for what seemed like forever to find parking. When we finally do. We notice we were a bit far from the arena and start walking. We finally reached the arena around 6:45. We go inside to see a lot of people sitting around and buying merch. We immediately go to the ticket guy and hand him our tickets. He let's us go in. As soon as we go in my heart sunk. There were so many people in the room. I froze completely.

"(y/n), let's find our seats!" Dom states while dragging me along.

My nerves and anxiety were at an all time high being surround by so many people at once.

We find our seats and to our disappointment, seats that I thought were good, actually weren't at all.  I look at Dom and he's still smiling ear to ear.

With all the emotions going through my head and now this disappointment I wanted to breakdown but not in front of Dom. I didn't want to ruin his night after all.

"Dom, lets go get some snacks and go look at the merch." I said while nervously leading him out.

"Dom, do me a huge favor. Keep you phone on high and call me if you need anything. I'm going outside to get some fresh air for a little OK?" He nods his head yes in approval.