Landian

Jig's POV

"Daddy?" I heard Sammy's footsteps walking down the stairs. I 'tsk'. Tinignan ko sa wristwatch ko kung anong oras na. 11:43pm.

"Mommy? bakit gising kapa? di dpat natutulog kana? i told you na mauna kang matulog." She pouted. What a cute gesture.

"Stop pouting. Bakit kasi gising kapa?" i hugged her and lightly kissed her lips.

"Di ako mkatulog eh. Wala akong unan" She said then pouted again. Natawa ako nang maalala kong kasam yata sa pinaglilihian ni Sammy ang braso ko. Tama ba namang gawing unan. At literal na hindi sya makakatulog pag wala ako. Kaya maaga ako laging umuuwi.

"Hahahahaha. Tara na nga. Bawal sa inyo ni baby ang magpuyat" Sandali akong lumuhod at tumapat sa tiyan nya. Hinalikan ko ang wala pang umbok nyang tiyan.

"Hi baby. Im your daddy. Bilisan mo nang lumaki para lumabas kana. We're excited to see you" Isang beses ko pang hinalikan ang tiyan ni Sammy at tumayo nya. I saw her smiling widely.

"You look cute." She said then kissed my lips. smack lang.

Nginitian ko lang sya at umakyat na kami sa kwarto namin. Naligo lang ako at nagbihis ng pangtulog. Paglabas ko ng kwarto, Parang gusto kong matawa sa itsura ni Sammy, She's wearing my polo, and take note, kulay pula yun at nag red lipstick pa talaga sya. With messy hair, imbes na matawa ako, napatitig nlng ako sa katawan nya. She's amazingly beautiful and sexy. Is she seducing me. Tumingin ako sa mukha nya, She's smiling seductively. Napasandal nlng ako ng patagilid sa pintuan ng banyo ang crossed my arms.

"Hey husband" Lumapit sya sakin at iniyakap ang mga braso nya sa leeg ko. Tinapat nya ang bibig nya sa tenga ko at bumulong.

"I wanna feel you tonight" Then she licked my earlobe. I find it sexy. Just with that simple teasing, i felt my soldier getting hard. Niyakap ko sya sa bewang at ako naman ang bumulong.

"The feeling is mutual" Then i kissed her neck. Then her collarbone down to her cleavage. I heard her moan, making me more hard down there.

I kissed her lips, and she responded. i started walking slowly papunta sa bed, at dahil magkayakap kami, napapasabay sya sa paglakad ko.

I licked her lower lip. Asking for entrance and she didn't turn me down, she open her mouth and i entered my tongue. She twirl her tongue with mine. Naghalikan lang kami hanggang marating namin ang kama. I lay her dowb without breaking the kiss. I let my hands roam her body. My hands went down to her legs, caressing it. She moaned. Then i trace her perfect curves up to her breast. I cupped her right mountain making her moan loudly. I slowly unbutton her polo until her breast was exposed. She's not wearing bra. I looked at her body.

"Beautiful" I saw her blushed. I chuckled then kissed her again, then i went down to one of her mountains, i sucked, nibble and massaged it. Wala akong ibang marinig kundi puro ungol lang nya. I kissed her lips again. My hands went to her 'down there' She's wet.

"hmmm" she moaned as i rubbed my palm to her womanhood. I expertly remove her panty leaving nothing on her.

I kissed her again,.then down to her neck, to her cleavage, to her tummy then i went to her womanhood. I licked her.

"J-j-jig. Oh god"

I just licked her while playing with her cl*t.

"Oh god. I want you now. Please." She said. At dahil sya na ang nag sabi, wala nang foreplay foreplay. I want her as much as she wants me. I removed my clothes. My sando, my boxer then my brief. I positioned myself between her thighs then slowly, i entered her.

"Ahhh" We both moan in pleasure when my whole was already in her. Hinimas ko ang tiyan nya.

"Stay still baby" I saw sammy smile. I held her both hands and pinned it on top of her head and i intertwined it my my hands. I moved on top of her. Slowly at first.

"Make it fast and hard please. You're killing me" Sabi nya sa tonong naiinis. Natawa ako.

"Eager are we?" Then in just a snap, We're moving so fast and hard. Moans filled our room.

"You're so tight baby. Ahhh"

"Hmmm, s-stop talking please. J-just-- Ohh thats it! Ahhhh. You hit it. Harder p-please. Ahhh" I moved faster than i was earlier.

I felt my manhood twitch. Im cumming.

"A-almost there. Ahhhh. Cum with Ahhh me" I hugged her tight. Nanggigigil ako sa kanya.

I felt her walls tighten. Her nails digged into my skin.

"AHHHHHH" We both moan in pleasure as we reach the seventh heaven.

"I love you" i whispered to her then i looked at her with a smile on my face. I kissed her forehead. Im still inside her. She smiled at me sweetly.

"I love you too" She kissed my cheeks. May inabot sya sa may side table ng kama habang ang isang kamay naman nya ay nakayakap sakin. Tinignan ko kung ano yung inabot nya at nakita kong bimpo iyon na kulay puti. Pinunas nya ito sa noo ko at leeg. Sweeping my sweats off. She smiled again at me after doing it. Just with that, i felt loved and cared of. Parang sasabog ang puso ko sa saya at pagmamahal sa kanya. I hugged her so tight. "I love you so much" i whispered to her. "Just how much i love you" She also hugged me. "I wanna sleep while im still inside you. Goodnight" I said. She just nod her head and closed her eyes.

I love her. So much.

========

Sorry sa typo errors at wrong grammar.

Jiggy sa side :)

yourcoolestgirl