8

Through the rest of the night, we continued drinking and enjoying ourselves playing pool and then going and playing darts, which everyone agreed I couldn't play anymore since I almost gave a waitress walking by a new piercing. While watching Brendan, Dahvie and Soli play darts I felt my phone vibrating, I looked down and saw it was Chris calling me. I motioned for Marisol that I was gonna take my call outside she gave me a nod and smile as I wobbled back outside.

"Hello."

"Hey Abbey baby. I'm just calling to say hi, I haven't heard from you since lunch."

"Oh I'm sorry baby, it was just busy at the store today. But how are things going." I said as I leaned against the building for support.

"Its OK babes, I just wanted to call you real quick and say I love you and goodnight cause I have a feeling we both gonna pass out once we get home." He yawned into the phone.

"Goodnight and I love you too and I can't wait til your back home Monday." I said. We talked for a few more minutes before hanging up.

"Wow... If that's hubby on the phone who's the pretty boy inside."he said as I turned around and saw Joe standing behind me.

"Don't worry who he is, just like I ain't worried bout that bitch you got in there." I snapped.

"Hey don't be mad at me. I ain't the one who's married and lied bout it. Plus how you gonna call somebody you don't know a bitch."

"Please I know that bitch she's more used and abused than a back alley mattress." I answered as I tried to push pass him but he wouldn't budge.

"Why you in a hurry to go back in, worried that pretty boy gonna cheat." he teased, stepping closer to me.

"I ain't worried about him."

"Good."he said as he kissed me softly at first then harder as I started to kiss him back.

His lips tasted and felt so good, I slowly moved my lips down to his neck and lightly began to suck on it and my hand slowly traveled down to the front of his pants and purposely making him hard.

" Well that was fun." I teased as I started to move away from him, but quickly being pulled back towards him.

"Oh no baby fair is only fair."he said as he spun me around pressing himself against my backside letting me feel how hard he was as he moved my hair and began sucking on the back of my neck as his hands felt up my ass and then towards my breasts.
Once a moan escaped my lips he stopped, giving me a light kiss where he was sucking on the back of my neck before walking off without saying a word.
As I walked in I walked to the restroom to see what damage Joe had done to my neck. And yup, right in the center of the back of my neck was a dark strawberry mark. As I walked out of the restroom I noticed Joe and Annie weren't so cuddly now, in fact Joe was now sitting across from her facing in my direction.

" Everything OK ?"asked Marisol.

"Oh yeah. Everything is all good." I said, as I slid into the booth next to Brendan, looking pass my sister and into Joe's eyes, anytime we made eye contact he would give me a sly grin and touch the spot on his neck where I had left him a hickey as well.

When it was time to pay the tabs everyone in the bar rushed to pay. While standing in line I suddenly felt someone press their body extremely close to me and by the scent of his cologne I knew it was Joe as I smiled to myself.

"Damn talk about being crowded in there. Especially that dude behind you, could he have gotten any closer to you."said Brendan as we waited for Marisol and Dahvie to say their good byes.

" Oh. Its OK it always gets that packed at closing time."I replied as I looked over to where Joe and Annie were arguing. And giggled to myself as she pointed her finger on his neck where I had left him a light hickey.

"Oh Abbey. Big favor please?" asked Soli.

"Yea y'all can come back to my house." I laughed as we got into our cars and headed back to my house.
Good thing we had plenty of alcohol cause I had a feeling my night was about to get more interesting.