Notice me?(Rated R) Trev x Bingo

This fanfiction is rated r for explicit language meaning alot of bad words... Do not read if you dont like bad words... Otherwise please do not report my book for it because i have warned you... Bold underlined and italics! Warning!!

Warning: Bad language ahead...  Viewer discretion advised....

One day there was an prince "Trevor" who ruled over a kingdom and as all stories go.... A phesant named bingo fell for him. He kept his love a secret. One day... Fate decided to unleash chaos... Everyone was dying and the land was falling apart.. The army couldnt even hold them back. The young bingo however wanted to help... The prince got furious his little bingo wanted to go, And the prince said "HELL NO!!! IM NOT LETTING YOU DIE FOR THIS." The prince kissed him Harshly and said " Stay here!"
The young man was shocked....I WAS JUST KISSED OMFG IMMA DIE were bingos thoughts. Soon the war was over and the prince had won.SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS all came dancing into view..The prince ran into his room and screamed at what he had seen."OH MY FUCKING GOSH" " What happened???"The prince searched around and found the young man and found him.  Trev walked up to bingo and smiled. Trev cups the younger mans face and smiles" "Oh....Bingo...." Trev the prince said softly. "bingo I love you so...."bingo smiles up at trev and rubs his cheek. Bingo blushes a bright red and stutters to admit his love. "I- I love you too trev... I-I was just waiting for you to notice me... F-for so long." trev chuckled and kissed bingo again. Bingo takes it farther pushing trev against a wall and laughing softly. Trevor laughs...

Lets just say we all know what happens next....
They live happily ever after...
The End...