Do you like me too? Loom x Rosey (MLP)

A long time ago... Rosey was with someone named violet.... violets nickname was vio... Their love was... well complicated... they thought they were in love but vio slowly didn't love her anymore... Violet wasn't ready for a relationship and slowly "fell out of love" or "disliked" Rosey. It became a mentally abusive relationship... In the last hopes of her living Rosey went out to see loom. Loom saved her life and as it turns out Rosey saved his as well. This is how our love story begins...

Loom's Pov

Its time...I am going to ask her out... Not long ago she told me that she likes me and I have been thinking it through and I know that I have loved her from the beginning when I saved her from Vio the first time... sadly that time didn't last but anyways... I am glad she came back and saved me... but  something confuses me... How did she hide her love so well? I mean... she avoided me for a while... but then she shows up again...anyways enough thinking... I am going to ask her out.

I am currently walking to Rosey's house. I have roses under my wings and I know they are her favorite flowers. I am very shy but I am going to try not to show it. I don't know if she will say yes or no but I really hope that she will say yes. I remember her telling me what the experiments were like... It must have been really hard on her... UGH stop thinking about everything. Oh god I'm at her door what do I do? What do I say... I should just back out now... what if she hates me? oh god is this moving too fast? I mean its been like three months... is that too soon to ask her out? oh god what if-  my thoughts are interrupted as she opens the door and there's a look of surprise on her face. I blush and she blushes too. Rosey asks me if I want to come inside and I blush and hold out the roses. She looks shocked again and asks "for me?" I nod blushing and she squeaks and hugs me taking them from me as we both blush and walk inside. I kick the door shut with my back hoof, as I am used to being here by now because we hang out a lot recently. She put the roses in a vase with water and I sat on the couch, shy and very nervous.

Rosey's Pov

Oh my god... So Loom just showed up at my door... I am not creepy or anything but I saw him through the window and instantly squeed not that he will ever know. Something was off with him. He had roses and a very nervous look like he might run away. As I put the flowers in the vase I saw him looking extra nervous... What was up with him today. I learned to read his emotions while we hung out so much recently and I have even developed a crush on him that I am too afraid to tell him about.

"Rosey" My thoughts got interrupted as Loom called my name. "I have to tell you something..." 

uh-oh it was that he hates me. OR MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANNA BE AROUND ME!!!?? OR EVEN WORSE HE FOUND OUT ABOUT MY CRUSH ON HIM AND HE HATES ME FOR IT!!!!!!

"Rosey!!" My thoughts were interrupted again by him yelling my name "hmm?" was my reply. He simply asked me if I was okay and my reply was "yeah I'm fine I just... thought about something is all, what did you want to say??" He looked nervous and said something I couldn't decipher "ilikeyoualotandwantedtoaskyouifyouwantedtobemymarefriend" He said in a hurry. I looked at him confused and he sighed saying it slower for me. "I wanted to tell you that I like you a lot and wanted to ask you to be my marefriend."  He and I both blushed and I screamed out in joy "YES!!!!"

Loom's Pov

I never thought in a million years that she would say yes to me. She is so amazing. She is so beautiful, smart, funny, cute, adorable and everything I have ever dreamed of. I remember us saying how we both have secretly still loved each other from a long time ago when I first saved her. I cant explain enough how much she means to me and how I feel there are no words to describe how amazing she is.

THE END -Or is it just the beginning? <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys its Rosey aka sky here back atcha with another Friend Fanatic. I know that I have been gone for a long time and haven't wrote in like forever but I am back!!! With a fresh new mindset and POSSIBLY even more stories in mah brain!! Meaning hopefully I can either continue some books or just start anew.. Anyways enough blabbering time to get this show on the road!! This friends fanatic Is one of my favorites... I know its shorter than most but this one to me is the most meaningful. Hope you all enjoyed!!

-Bye bye for now my lovelies!! ~Rosey