Listen

Two weeks later

You yawn and sit up. You were laying on your couch,watching tv. Looking out the window, you see the bright blue sky with the sun casting patches of light through the glass. You rub your eyes tiredly.

(Y/n's P.O.V):Sigh, Its such a nice day for a walk. I gotta clear my mind..

You walk out your door dressed in sweatpants and a tank top. Your wearing your favorite worn out sneakers that scuff the ground. As you walk beside the canal quietly humming, you see a food stand. Its an oden stand! You decide you havent had oden in a long time and decide to check it out. A man is sitting on a stool,drinking in front of it.

(Y/n's P.O.V): Hey is that osomatsu? Osomatsu!!

Osomatsu turns around with a hiccup and happily greets you. "Hey (y/n)! Sit with me for a second!". You smile and do a quick little rush over to him and sit down next to him. Chibita serves you oden with a chuckle at drunk oso blabbing on. While you take a sip of your alchohol,oso pats your back "Hey (y/n), theres something that I *hiccup* I really wanted to tell you" he rests his arms behind his head and sighs. Chibita pretends not to listen as he prepares more food. "Karamatsu, no matter h-how badly we might treat him,is a good b-brother." He sighs and you stare at your lap and nod. "I know he gets s-sad from time to t-time,but he k-knows we're all still gonna be here with him.." he traces around the top of his cup with his finger and turns to you with a drunken red face "What I want to say is...d-dont hurt him,okay?W-we probably put him through *hiccup* alot.." He hiccups one last time and leans on your shoulder,drunkly muttering random words. Chibita lets out a small angry chuckle and huffs. "Could you do me a favor miss? Take that idiot out of here for me",he chuckles. You laugh and pay him for both you and osos meal, since he apparently never pays... Chibita thanks you ,and you carry oso home with his arm over you for support.

As you reach their home street,oso has seemed to have sobered up a bit. You couldnt help but think he mightve started pretending to be drunk halfway through the walk..You knock on the door and a sleepy ichimatsu opens it, rubbing his eyes. He makes a small suprised noise and moves out of the way for you to walk in. You carefully dump osomatsu onto the couch and grab the blanket next to him to cover him. Out of the corner of your eye, you see karamatsu sitting next to the table, peering over his shades. He quickly acts like he wasnt staring and blushes a little. You laugh and walk over to him. He turns and takes off his shades confidently,before dropping them nervously.

Karamatsu's P.O.V: Damn that osomatsu,thinking he can even get close to her,I swear im gonna- oh my god..s-she looks adorable in p-pajamas!

You turn your head in confusion before sitting down next to him "something wrong?". It takes him a moment to regain attention,but he finally speaks "O-oh nothing,my lovely,id just like to apologize for my brothers stupidity.." he laughs. "Its fine..he's an excuse to see you again" you say with a smile. Karamatsu blushes and blinks repeatedly 'heh'. You hesitate making a move in front of his brothers.You lean over and kiss kara on the cheek softly. His face gets red and he tries to speak but gets a small nosebleed. "I-im so sorry (y/n)! Let me go clean u-up!" He gets up to go wipe his nose as ichimatsu and jyushimatsu both speak "oh-so-embar-assing" before shaking their heads.

(Y/n's P.O.V): I sort of feel bad about this..I honestly thought the way he gets flustered was cute... Maybe I should go check up on him..

As you walk through the house to the bathroom,you see karamatsus shades on a table. You wonder how it feels to have them on..You quietly slide them over your eyes and continue looking for karamatsu. "Kara,kara?" you call out. He slides out of a bathroom,with his self confidence again. He quickly stops however,and stares at you. You look around before peering over the shades at him going "Im officially a...karamatsu girl?..heh!". There was utter silence for a moment, until he steams up with red cheeks and practically tackles you into the living room,making sure he lands on the floor with you on him. His brothers watch intensely, entertained. You are taken aback and struggle to find words, your heart racing.You want to express how much you care for him but cant find the courage to,at the moment. He wraps his arms around you adoringly before repeatedly kissing your cheek. "Oh (y/n)! Y-you look so-" he gets another nosebleed.His brothers groan in unison, but you couldnt think he could get any more cuter.

(Y/n's P.O.V): HE IS TOO CUTE! Please dont ever let me go,kara! I-I love you..I love you! Im so happy! Karamatsuu!

He sits up with you on his lap and turns away quickly, and repeatedly apologizing. His brothers lean over him, baka baka baka... You hug him and tear up. No one has ever made you this happy before. Your a bit overwhelmed. He notices your small tears and quickly apologizes again.You reassure him you are okay and you ask him nervously if hed like to go outside. He nods with a concerned expression,and holds your hand to lead you to the roof. His brothers quickly gather around the table and pretend not to talk about you and him. Ichi stares at you from the corner again,oddly,looking concerned. He looks away and blushes a bit when you meet his eyes. 'Tch' he goes..

(Y/n's P.O.V): Oh no, kara thinks im upset..when its the complete opposite..!

Karamatsus P.O.V: Am I already going to drive her away? I need to tell her how I truely feel..dont leave now..im sorry! I've never had anybody who shares affection with me, I dont know how to keep this confident image!..