Chapter 4

Hey. Upload. :) I'm on a roll!!!!! Lol! :D

Comment.

Vote.

Become A Fan!!!!!

Thanks!!!!! :D

Recap:

That's when everything had started. Talking to Isabella made me feel, whole inside. I felt different with her. She wasn't like all of the other girls, and for that I was grateful.

I sighed, and took a deep breath, before walking into the school, to face a fear that was going to change my life.

Chapter 4

(Isabella's POV)

"No Danielle Marie. I'm not doing it! I don't want to try this dress on! You know I'm not that type of person!" I cried, looking at my best friend, who was holding up a blue dress.

"Iz! It's for prom!" Danielle Marie cried, jutting out her lower lip and batting her eyelashes, pleading with me to do this for her.

"But I'm not the prom type Danielle Marie! You know that!" I complained, looking back at her, as she put the dress in my hands.

"Just try it on. If you don't like it, I'll just let you pick out your own dress." Danielle Marie reasoned, looking at me.

I grinned. "Really? I can pick out my own dress?"

"Yes. But you ARE going to pick out a dress, Isabella. Don't think that your getting out of that one. Just think about.... Luke Fielder! He would love you in that dress!"

"Luke Fielder? Really? The new kid? I could think about-nevermind." I told her, swallowing as I saw the look on her face.

"Who Iz? That guy you met online? I thought you said you were done talking to him." Danielle Marie commented, as she looked through another rack of clothes.

"Well-"

"Iz! I told you to stop talking to him! You have no idea who this guy is! You don't just meet people online like that!"

"Danielle Marie-"

"No. Hear me out, Iz. You can not do this! Ohkay? Yhu just can't. This is way to out of hand!" She said, her preppy voice outshining her normal voice.

I sighed. "Danielle Marie. He doesn't know anything personal. Like what city I live in! All he knows is I live in Chicago, my age and my name! I'm being careful Danielle Marie!"

She sighed. "Ohkay. Just as long as yhu remember what I said." She said, looking at her nails.

"I do and I will, okay?"

"Okay. Now try on the dress! You going to look gor-geous!" She said in a sing songy voice, that I knew as her excited voice.

I sighed and opened the dressing room door, and changed into the blue dress Danielle Marie had handed to me. 

I turned and looked into the body mirror, and my eyes widened at my appearance. The blue dress was fit me perfectly. Danielle Marie was right. I looked gorgeous, which was never something I thought I would say. But it was the truth.

"Well?" Danielle Marie called from the other side of the door.

"I um..... I um like it."

"Eepp! I knew yhu would!" Danielle Marie said, and I could hear her clapping from the other side of the door.

"Well, how are we going to pay for it?" I questioned her, as I changed back into my regular clothes.

"Don't worry. I have that covered. I'll us my allowance money." Danielle Marie said, as I walked out of the dressing room.