Chapter 2

Hey, so sorry Its taken me forever on this story. My friend lost her internet and it was really hard for us to write more to it. But here you go!  The next chapter!

Comment!

Vote!

Become a fan!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Chapter  2

I sighed, staring at the plate of food sitting in front of me. My mom was sitting across from me, eating her food. The beer bottle sitting beside her plate was another reminder of what was happening with her. I watched her as she sipped on it, oblivious to me watching her. I was honestly surprised that she wasn’t already drunk. I tried to avoid her at all cost, specifically because she was always drunk 

The minutes ticked by and she hadn’t drank anymore then a few sips. What was so different about tonight? Had she changed? No. My mom hadn’t been sane since the beginning of her and my dad’s divorce. Unless by some miracle, she was coming our of her depression, there wasn’t anything that could keep her from getting drunk. At least I think.

I watched her reach for the bottle again, as if she was reading my thoughts. She took bigger sips, eventually  downing the whole bottle. When she finished it, she stood up and went to the fridge for another one. She came back, popping the top off of it, and then downed it. By the time dinner was over she had drank at least 7 beers.

I shook my head and got up, picking our dishes up from the table.

“Honey……I can do those…..You…..” My moms said, half drunk.

“No mom. You go to bed. I can handle it.” I told her.

She nodded and made her way up the stairs, stumbling over a few of the steps until she finally made it to the top.

I took the dishes to the sink and did my usual routine. I was surprised she hadn’t hit me yet. Usually my mom got violent when she was drunk. Maybe she was just tired. I should be happy that  she wasn’t being abusive tonight. 

I finished the dishes and made my way upstairs. I turned on the computer and signed into the same chat room I had been on before. My heart sped up when I found that he was on. I was just about to click on him and personal message him, when an im from him popped up. 

Missunderstoodblue01: So you ever find that shoe?

Sk8rprincess16: Haha. No, have you seen it?

Missunderstoodblue01: Nope but I like finding you laughing a whole lot better.

Sk8rprincess16:  Aw. Sweet.  J

MisunderstoodBlue01: That’s a new one. J

Sk8rprincess16: Yeah. So how's life?

MissunderstoodBlueo1: Same as always. Girls everywhere without an IQ of double digits.

Sk8rprincess16: Was that supposed to be an insult?

Missunderstoodblue01: No, no its not. It’s  just girls where I live, they wont….....Um, how do I put this? They wont talk to me

Sk8rprincess16: Sorry. But if it makes you feel any better, I’m a loner too.

Missunderstoodblue01: Really? With that sense of humor id be sure you’d have boys fighting over u with clubs. 

Sk8rprincess16: Sweet. But no, that’s not the case. I avoid guys. 

Missunderstoodblue01: Your not avoiding me.

Sk8rprincess16: That’s because I thought you were a girl. Remember?