Good-looking Girls

Jia

I'm back here in Ateneo para sa second day ng enrollment and registration. I'm actually lowkey waiting for the guy yesterday para may pampalipas oras uli ako. Can still remember the redness of his face.

"Oy, Jia, ang aga mo ngayon ah?" ate Ella called out.

"Ikaw rin naman ate, ah," asar ko sa kanya.

She grinned before subtly pointing at ate Den's direction. "Takot ko lang." That, I expected.

Dumating na rin si Mich at 'yung iba pa. "Himala. Hindi ka gutom, ate Ells?" tanong ni Mich saka tinignan mula ulo hanggang paa si ate Ella.

Ate Ella threw her a short kick. "Grabe. Ako na naman. Parang imposible sa inyo na 'di ako gutom," depensa niya.

"Imposible naman talaga," sabi ni ate Ly. "So bakit nga ba, Pots. Anong himala ang nangyari?"

As much as I want to defend ate Ella, I'm also curious kung anong nangyari sa kanya. Greatest mystery on earth.

"If you consider Mae as a miracle then that's the answer," ate Amy answered for ate Ella. We all gave her a look. "Mae brought her lots of food earlier."

"Mae/ate Mae?" we asked in unison.

"Yeah," ate Amy nodded. Napatingin naman kaming lahat kay ate Mae. God, don't tell me she has a thing for ate Ella?

She and ate Den seemed to get the looks we're all giving her that they started to laugh.

"It's not like that at all," ate Mae said in between her laugh. "Mali 'yung iniisip niyo."

"She's just concerned about the casualty we might face kapag napatay ko si Ella," ate Denden added, giving a creepy look at ate Ella. My body shivered at that already. Paano if nasa pwesto pa ako ni ate Ella? Dead meat.

Ate Mae seemed to notice the fear the crept in all of us so she decided to tease ate Ella. "Saka, guys, you know. I have high standards," she emphasized the word 'high' looking at ate Ella. Which earned another round of laughter.

Gaganti pa sana si ate Ella kaso nagsalita uli si ate Denden. "Okay, let's get going. For sure mas marami ang tao ngayon."

We went to our assigned places. Sa registration uli ako. Everything was going smoothly when a girl approached my table. I stared at her for quite a while.

Babae naman siya pero the first word that comes to my mind to decribe her was "gwapo". Well, she's tall for a girl and she has this nice built. Her features scream masculinity that's why I decided to choose that word.

Although she looks problematic. I mean, the type of person who'll flirt with anyone that is human. She was about to speak when someone from behind pats her shoulder.

"Mich," she greeted my teammate. Mich was in the same table as me.

"If you still want to live long and enjoy getting laid every night. Just get this form. I'll sign your name there," Mich pointed on the paper in front of me after handing a form to the girl.

"What do you mean?" the girl asked confused.

"I know the look who have earlier. No, she's off limits. If you don't want to get humiliated, do as I advice," Mich smiled before pushing the girl away. The girl looked back in confusion before doing what Mich told her.

"Kilala mo?" tanong ko kay Mich as she was sitting.

"Uhm, si Bea. She's nice actually. Friendly but most often a flirt," paliwanag ni Mich.