Leche

Maddie

Okay, I know a lot of you have questions in your head asking how was I able to figure that out or how did I know. Actually, it's quite simple to explain but complicated to apply. You have to be very observant and clairvoyant. You should also be quite educated to formulate an intelligent hypothesis.

Their bodies gave out several behaviours, giving out the hint of what's happening. Base on Miguel's posture and facial expression, he's showing a great dislike of something. On the other hand, Jia was trying hard to keep her composure. She probably won't like what she was hearing. Looking furthermore, I noticed other signals that implied Jia wanted to do something about the topic but can't do so. This explains the tension in her body caused by frustration.

I figured it might've something to do with Psychology knowing how Jia was reacting. Of course, she studied Psychology, therefore, it might've been the reason she was so worked up. I know because my parents are both Psychiatrists.

"First meeting pa lang, but you already left a remarkable impression," biglang sulpot ni ate Den sa likuran ko. Ang lalim na naman kasi ng iniisip ko kaya hindi ko sya napansin.

"Wala 'yon, sinabi ko lang ang na-observe ko," sabi ko.

"Kaya nga lalo silang humanga e, dahil wala ka naman history nung dalawa, but with just observation itself, you concluded what is their situation on the spot," paliwanag ni ate Den.

"Bilib ka na naman niyan sakin," sabi ko sa kanya sabay taas-baba ng kilay.

"Matagal na 'kong bumilib sa'yo, kaso lang nawawala kapag sinusumpong ka ng ka-abnormalan," naiiling na sabi niya.

"Yun lang, okay na sana, dinugtungan pa," I mumbled.

"Enough of this. Let's get going. Malamang excited na si Ella at Ly na makausap ka," ate Denden said before dragging me.

"Wow, at first I really doubt your prediction but when we heard it from Jia's mouth. I already believed in you," ate Ella said proudly.

"Ayos lang, so how did the talk came out?" I asked.

"To my delight, you also made a good prediction in that case," ate Ly answered.

"Uhm, how about her reaction?" Baka kasi na-offend si Jia sa predictions ko about that guy.

"Well, she seems to be shock but she didn't look offended." As I pressumed, she already have a clue about that guy's situation.

"That's good," ate Den  let out sabay ngiti sakin. 

Nakita ko namang nakatingin sakin si Jia kaya tumango lang ako sa kanya. Umiwas naman agad siya ng tingin. Naman! Minsan lang siya maka eye contact inalis agad!

"Okay lang yan, Kit," ate Mae consolidated me. Kit, in short for singkit.

"Minsan lang Kit, ang bilis pa," maktol ko. Tinignan naman kami ni ate Ly at ate Ella.

"Wag nyo ng pansinin #singkitproblems," natatawang sabi ni ate Den. Baliw rin talaga.

Jia

Almost two weeks have passed after the Maddie thing happened but I still can't get enough sleep thinking how that girl see right through the situation—how she see right through me. Another thing that's frustrating me is the fact that I still don't have the answer after those two weeks.

I'm currently inside the Blue Eagle's Gym. Today is the day wherein Coach Tai will finalize the new members of the team. Last week there had already been a screening for specific positions. About 30 freshmen applied, but according to Mich, only half of them made it the second phase which is today.