Chapter 10

Erin's POV-
Today's the day! Words can't describe how I feel, sick, excited, nervous, everything! I just want to know if I do like him because I met him for like 10 minutes it was hardly a first date! I think I'm nearly ready for Olly to pick me up! Daisy and lily have gone out so they still don't know about the date and I want it to stay like that until things (if they do) get more serious!

Ollys POV-
I'm sat out side her House and I'm going to knock on the door! I have no driver or no security today, I just want it to be the two of us, I like to keep my life as normal as possible!
I'm so excited to see her again ☺️

Erin's POV-
He's here, I just heard the door bell go! Breath, breath, breath😨

Ollys POV-
She just answered the door with the biggest most beautiful smile I have ever seen, she has the most beautiful little black dress on and her eyes just have me in love with her already!
I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek, holding her hand and leading her to my Bentley which was awfully parallel parked into a space in front of her place!

Erins POV-
I'm sat in his car and he's driving me to a, ''mysterious place'' he laughed as he told me!
Without being obvious I'm watching him talk and talk about how beautiful the weather is but all I can't focus on is how beautiful he is! His hair is effortlessly sexy, his lips look soft and the veins on his neck raise as he speaks each word with his strong Essex accent! He's gorgeous