Chapter 17

Erin's POV-
Ollys being driving for a while now it seems and he's just pulled up, but he's told me to close my eyes and not look! He jumps out the car and opens my door grabbing my hand to guide me! He walks us along and sits me down! "There you go my darlin', take a seat and open your eyes"

I opened my eyes, as I looked around all I could appreciate was how romantic Olly is! He had brought me to have a picnic in a field! But it wasn't just any old field, it was the one he had told me about before, the one where he only takes special people and so far in his life he had only taken his mum and his sister! There is a large oak tree which he has perched me under and it looks like he had come earlier to set up as there was a beautiful red and white striped blanket and a picnic basket along side a bottle of wine!

"I love you Murs" I blushed as I jumped up to squeeze him on the cheeks!

"I love you so very much" he returned!

OLLYS POV-

"Now what is with this surprise, have i missed something?" She asked me.
"Not a lot..." I explained before pulling her close to me!

Erin's POV-
"It's probably too soon" he whispered
"What is?" I replied
"Well I know we haven't been dating long and not many people know but I have never met anyone like you, never fallen in love with some one like this, you are the love of my life babe, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and that's why I wanted to ask you...."
He got on one knee and smiled with the cheesiest grin!
"Will you marry me Erin?"

Ollys POV-
She stood and stared at me for while which worried me but her eyes assured me it was a state of shock!
"Of course I will marry you my very own pop star" she laughed before pulling me into the biggest hug!

Erin's POV-
He pulled out of the hug and opened the ring box and placed it on my finger! I'm talking the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever set eyes on! "Fits like a glove" he laughed! I looked him in the eyes and said "it's beautiful, your beautiful"

He blushed and replied "shut up blue eyes" before pulling his arm around my back and kissing me as he pulled away he bent down picked up 2 empty wine glasses, passed me one and said a toast "to our future sweet cheeks"
"To our future" I replied